Tips for middle school and high school
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 3 months ago by stewon6969
Type a few of YOUR personal favorite tips for making it past and passing (hopefully) middle school and high school! This will let the people that are going to be going into those levels of life be prepared and just get to talk to other bracelet makers while doing it!

I think that my tip would be to make sure that with ALL THE SCHOOL WORK that you may have you still make time for your family and deeped hobbies (like bracelets).

Share and help each other! Have fun!

@halokiwi @Racoon @clairehair @Margaron @KrazyKnotz
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 3 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Friendships are important! I’m only a freshman, but I have learned how true it is this year. There will be some friendships that last forever, and some might only last for a short while.
chloe_f_a
Bracelet King
chloe_f_a
3 years, 3 months ago by chloe_f_a
Hi! I'm only a freshman in high school, but my biggest tip is to put real time and effort into your work. Last year I slacked on my work, and it got me super off track and stressed. Concentrate and work hard on your school. It will definitely pay off. ❤️
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 3 months ago by corrona
My tip would be to always put yourself first when it comes to schoolwork. Like if you mentally can’t take the stress of the work, talk to your teacher, a parent, or anyone who might be able to help.
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 3 months ago by corrona
(I accidentally hit send when I wanted to add more) For example, I have a friend who fell into a bit of a depressive state because of all their missing assignments. I’m not saying that you should slack because you feel like it just that your life and well being is way more important than a couple assignments. You can always do extra credit or retake classes or something but you can’t always win against mental illness. ❤️❤️
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
Don’t take AP classes until you are a junior. Take AP Language and composition because it really improves your writing skills even thought it is challenging course
Flower28
Bracelet King
Flower28
3 years, 3 months ago by Flower28
Hi! I’m going to graduate high school in a matter of months so I hope my advice helps!
Flower28
Bracelet King
Flower28
1. Talk to people outside of your close circle of friends add be friendly with people in your classes. It definitely helps to have a few people in each class you can rely on and ask for help on hw if you need it.
Flower28
Bracelet King
Flower28
2. Join a lot of extracurriculars! It’s a great way to meet new people and find something you love doing.
Flower28
Bracelet King
Flower28
3. Take classes that you think will challenge you but not overwhelm you. Don’t take more than a few APs because they’re a lot to manage and exams are extremely stressful as well as expensive. You should talk to people who have taken the class to find out if the teacher is a good one, so you don’t get stuck in a class you hate
Flower28
Bracelet King
Flower28
4. Start thinking about college early. Not necessarily where exactly you want to go, but definitely think about would you rather be in a city or the suburbs? Small school or big school? Do you want to study abroad? Which schools offer the best financial aid? How far away from home do you want to go? If you have a general idea of what you’re looking for in a college early on, it will help you apply to specific schools that you know you’d feel comfortable attending come Senior year
_bananah
Professional
_bananah
3 years, 3 months ago by _bananah
Find your signature scent! ( a perfume of body spray that you really like )
_bananah
Professional
_bananah
Don’t be friends with toxic people!
_bananah
Professional
_bananah
School work comes first... If your friends want to hang out and you have work to do finish your work first
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 3 months ago by nev_m_07
My biggest tip is don’t rush your friendships. It can be exciting to want to be in a friend group and find your forever bestie, but if you rush it, you won’t end up with people who love you. I made this mistake in 6th grade and I ended up with a really toxic person. She would be nice in front of me but mean to other people. I stopped being friends with her and after that, I met my besties. We all love each other so much and we’re like sisters to each other. So if you wait for the right time to come, you’ll find your besties too 😊
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 3 months ago by rumpleknot
this may be an unpopular tip/opinion but don’t date in high school, instead focus on yourself and your school work. put friendships before a romantic partner because most likely your grades and friends will stick by you when you romantic partner leaves. also don’t plan your whole high school life around friends or s.o. take what classes and extracurricular activities you want.
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
3 years, 3 months ago by okbeky
Tips from a senior in high school: DO UR FREAKING HOMEWORK it’s worth it. 😂😂😭I literally can’t stress this enough. ALSO
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
3 years, 3 months ago by okbeky
ALSO!!! Please interact in high school HAVE FUN!!! You’ll regret not doing things in high school when ur older.
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 3 months ago by Aspen14
Always make time for yourself! I always make bracelets in the evening and it helps school-related anxiety 😊
princess29
Professional
princess29
3 years, 3 months ago by princess29
1. Start assignments as soon as you are told about them or soon after. You get them done faster and will have more time to do other things. (I don’t mean if your teacher says something about an assignment do it literally that second. I mean start it like that day if you have time) 😊 I am finishing 8th grade so I hope my advice helps...
2. Don’t hang out with people who treat you like a piece of trash. I had a problem with people like that. It just adds stress.