yall lets talk hp page 2
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
3 years, 3 months ago by swimmer_
@derin16_ yesss newt is really underated and hes hufflepuff. i love being slytherin and not bc of draco tho
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 3 months ago by derin16_
@swimmer_ yeah i agree! newt is def underrated
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
3 years, 3 months ago by CaptainN83
@swimmer_ YAY!!! =)
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
@swimmer_ PROUD HUFFLEPUFF HERE!!!!!!!
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@CaptainN83 yessss omg!
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
@swimmer_ and my sister, she's like Divergent cause she got Slytherin, Ravenclaw AND Gryffindor on the Pottermore quiz =)
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@CaptainN83 yea i got slytherin recently but when i was younger i leaned towards ravenclaw. ig i got dumber lol
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
@swimmer_ Aww, no, you didn't get dumber, the Slytherin in you just grew! I'm part Gryffindor even though I'm about as brave as a ham sandwich.
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@CaptainN83 aww tysm haha! i think yur brave but you dont know it yet, kinda like neville
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
@swimmer_ Yeah, I thought oh! thats like neville too and i was like: YAY! SOME DAY IM GONNA PULL A SWORD OUT OF A HAT Y'ALL!!!
Addysen
Bracelet King
Addysen
3 years, 3 months ago by Addysen
I’m a gryffindor at heart and I always have been and I love it but I’m also part slytherin because I’m very competitive, determined, cunning and can sometimes be resourceful. I think it’s safe to say I’m a slythendor. Also one of my really good friends is a slytherin and I don’t get when people say gryffindors can’t be friends with slytherin.
Addysen
Bracelet King
Addysen
3 years, 3 months ago by Addysen
Btw if anyone wants I have a hogwarts house challenge and if anyone wants to join all rules and info will be under the challeneg thread titled hogwarts house challenge
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 3 months ago by JBanana
am i the only one who hated snape until he died? because i feel bed of hated him 😭
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 3 months ago by JBanana
because i really love him now
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@Addysen great!
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@JBanana yesss sammme i felt so bad. also snape loving lily was the legit biggest plotwist of the century lmao
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 3 months ago by 89dmilmfb
@swimmer_ and @puff_cakes and @princess29 I feel like it’d be too easy to make Harry and Hermione a thing, they’re like the main characters in the book (not really, but she’s more overlooked than Ron), they already have a long history together, they’re supper close, she’s his best friend that’s a girl etc. I’m glad Ron was with Hermione because he was under rated and stuff, anyway that seem like the perfect couple.
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 3 months ago by 89dmilmfb
Here’s my opinion that I feel like everyone is going to go at me fork but Snape is not a good guy. There’s a lot of reasons why I think this, but I’ll just touch a few. His only motivation was for a dead woman that he loved who married someone else, okay, I get it, I would be suppppper sad to, but sometimes you just have to get over with it. He was also hanging out with supporter of Voldemort and that stuff (who btw kills the type of people that person he loves is), while Lily tells him to stop, if he was truly devoted to her he would have stopped. Also he HATES Harry, just because he reminds him of Lily and looks like his dad, like I would definitely not want to hang around with him (Harry) , but don’t go after him! I have more reasons, but I’m kinda tired of writing this.
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@89dmilmfb yea i agree except i feel like snape was truly courageous in the end and i really did feel bad. i also ship ron and hermione more in the books bc in the movies emma and dan just looked cute and the producers made it seem that way also book ginny> movie ginny (love bonnie tho)
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
89dmilmfb look above