Bracelet King
swimmer_
3 years, 3 months ago by swimmer_
name your hp opinions facts and everything bc i miss it
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
3 years, 3 months ago by puff_cakes
slytherins aren’t mean, they just like to win (were really competitive)

hufflepuffs aren’t innocent, they’re just kind (they have other traits too, and need to stop being seen as extras!)

ravenclaws aren’t nerds, they’re just creative (some of them may be nerds, there isn’t anything wrong with that just not all of them)

gryffindors aren’t always extroverted, they’re just brave (they can be extroverts but not always)

that’s just my opinion lol
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@puff_cakes i totallyyy agreee what were some of your ships i hp?
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
@swimmer_ honestly all the basic ones, like ron and hermione, harry and ginny, i feel like those just kinda worked
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
@swimmer_ wbu?
horselove1
Bracelet King
horselove1
3 years, 3 months ago by horselove1
@puff_cakes thank you for saying hufflepuffs aren’t innocent because I’m super kind but not innocent lol
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@puff_cakes idk why but i realllyyy just dont like ron an hermione
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
@swimmer_ i get that, thinking about it maybe they’d be happier with their own separate parters
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@puff_cakes yea i agree, i honestly love harry and BOOK ginny sm ( love bonnie wright tho shes the perfect ginny ) but i cant help ship harry and hermione
puff_cakes
Bracelet King
puff_cakes
@swimmer_ i never thought about that but i feel like hermione and harry give me best friend vibes more so than lovers idk that’s just me
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@puff_cakes i completely agree but like they were besties that had such great chemistry lol. wb luke newt and tina and theseus and leta?
princess29
Professional
princess29
3 years, 3 months ago by princess29
@swimmer_ sameeee when I first read the books I was waiting to see Harry and Hermione together. When I saw it was Harry and Ginny I thought it was cute but I still think it should be Harry and Hermione.
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@princess29 yea i do love harry and hermione as friends tho they are the best. i also really thought that there was a chance draco and hermione might end up together bc draco seemed to like her in the beginning idk thats just my opinion (:
princess29
Professional
princess29
3 years, 3 months ago by princess29
@swimmer_ I never thought about Draco and Hermione... That would be interesting to see. I am actually contemplating that now!
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@princess29 yea tom and emma would look good together lol
Xxpuffish
Professional
Xxpuffish
3 years, 3 months ago by Xxpuffish
I wish Slytherins weren’t made out as the bad guys we just work towards what we want with whatever resources we have at our exposure
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
3 years, 3 months ago by CaptainN83
I feel like Hufflepuffs and Slytherins were kinda seen in a way that doesn't make their traits look desirable...
Like, Hufflepuffs aren't the "Nice House" but that doesn't mean we're all rude and arrogant, and Slytherins are resourceful and smart, which are good things, like my sister is a Slytherin and shes really cool
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 3 months ago by derin16_
most ppl want to be in slytherin bc of draco.. not because their personalities fir that house. also, Hufflepuff is underrated
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@Xxpuffish i totalllly agreeee
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
@CaptainN83 yesss im a slytherin and im proud of it