@krazyknotz and other mods page 2
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 4 months ago by Deer-Teeth
@amaze it's not really your place to say that a moderator shouldn't be on here? Sure, I understand coming on here and saying whats up, but to go as far as saying she shouldn't be a moderator is going a bit far. She has helped the community more than anyone else, and even earned an amazing title that no one else has because of how great she is for the website. In that situation, she was literally doing her job! Why would you have submitted it again and again, but ask for it to be declined? keep it in your designs, it stays there for as long as you need. I have designs saved from when i first made this account, and that was months ago. You say she wasn't listening, but you weren't listening to any of the decline messages she had put on your design from what I can tell. She has guidelines that she has to follow! If you disagreed with her the first time, you should have asked another moderator their opinion, or even brought it up with admin. you were told what would happen if you pushed it again :/ its not fair to her to get upset and say that when you knew what was going to happen

if this is that important, then make the design again, take a screenshot (you can google how to do it on your laptop or any other device, every device has the option) and make it your profile picture so others may view it. You can post in the forum again and ask others if it's following the guidelines or not.

I can tell you right now that the moderators on this website want whats best for everyone and will work with you if you're willing to work with them. They want you to be able to post the designs you make!! it's art, you're expressing yourself creatively, and they want to accept all patterns, just as long as they follow the guidelines they've been given! If you don't agree with what she did, then go to others and explain what happened, more than "she deleted my pattern after i asked her to decline it" because that doesn't give us very much to go off of
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 4 months ago by PotatoPeel
@Deer-Teeth 👍

I agree that it is unfair to say that she doesnt deserve to be a mod. She has earned an amazing new title, and she most definitly deserves after what she brought o our community.

@amaze

I don't understand understand something. If she kept declining the pattern, why did you just not leave it to that? You said that you asked her to decline it, but then why resubmit it? You were warned by@KrazyKnotz that she would remove it if you kept posting it with little to no change to the pattern. She was not being rude, she was just following the guidelines.

Here is a reminder that all the moderator's private messages is always open! If you want to discuss something, they are happy to help, it is their job anyway. 😄

Also, I do suggest reading the review guidelines multiple times throughout the year, as these can get updated sometimes 😊
Have a nice day, im not gonna keep pressing it because i think what everyone said is just enough.
sftball011
Professional
sftball011
3 years, 4 months ago by sftball011
I think @KrazyKnotz is a great moderator. She is probably just following the rules. Even if your pattern doesn't get approved to the site you can still use it for personal use. I am sure that it isn't anything personal and she is just trying to help.
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 4 months ago by derin16_
@KrazyKnotz is an amazing moderator and she always helps people when they need it. it's not her fault if the pattern didn't follow the guidelines
amaze
Skiller
amaze
3 years, 4 months ago by amaze
@derin16_ please everyone stop posting on this forum I'm sorry i don't want to do this anymore its my fault whatever just stop
derin16_
Bracelet King
derin16_
3 years, 4 months ago by derin16_
ok.. no offense though, thats just my opinion🙂
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 4 months ago by horses13
It doesn’t matter if you say don’t delete it in the review notes, she warned you that your pattern may be deleted and she is an amazing moderator! @KrazyKnotz doesn’t deserve to be removed!
amaze
Skiller
amaze
3 years, 4 months ago by amaze
@horses13 I already told everyone to stop harrasing me please stop
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 4 months ago by horses13
Well I didn’t see so I am sorry. Some people just type their opinions instead of reading all of the long comments so I am sorry.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
No one is harassing you, they are just saying that KrazyKnotz shouldn’t be removed from the mod team... 😐 I will stop posting ig though
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 4 months ago by Hazel23
While I understand your frustration there is no need to publicly shame a mod on this website. She’s doing everything she’s supposed to and if you have a problem talk to the person of question. Thank you
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 4 months ago by Hazel23
Oh sorry didn’t read all the comments
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 4 months ago by Avacado113
ummmmm
i dont think anyone is "harassing" u @amaze
they r just saying their opinions on this
also if u like but it did not go up to the standards of bb then it would be declined ❤️ ❤️
knot_maker
Bracelet King
knot_maker
3 years, 4 months ago by knot_maker
You know, at first I kind of doesn’t like krazyknotz because she won’t accept my patterns but now, after making a few more patterns, krazyknotz isn’t as bad as I usually thought. She is doing her job and she want to let the people that will actually make that patterns have a good result. She is doing her job and really well, she don’t need to be on bb everyday and help, yet she is kind and came up here a lot and try to help and do her job as much as she can and the best.