@krazyknotz and other mods
amaze
Skiller
amaze
3 years, 4 months ago by amaze
@KrazyKnotz was told me that if I kept submitting my pattern they would remove it. I told them that it was the way I liked it and that it isn't too simple. i submitted it again and asked them not to remove it and only declined it but they removed. the pattern is now gone forever. i don't think @KrazyKnotz should be a moderator anymore because they are not listening to people.
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 4 months ago by zoeyllm
While I do think you make a valid point, all of the moderators are just following the rules. In my experience, @KrazyKnotz has always been super kind and helpful and should still be a Moderator. You were told your pattern would be removed if you kept submitting it and you still did, so I don't think it should be a problem,.
Heidiv
Bracelet King
Heidiv
3 years, 4 months ago by Heidiv
well it not her fault 🤨 really she just doin her job
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 4 months ago by Jdog12525
I mean she did tell you what would happen if you kept submitting it...
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 4 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I understand your problem but if you are not changing and modifying what the decline message is asking then after a certain amount of times if your not changing anything it is a mods right to see it a spam. May I ask what the pattern was?
amaze
Skiller
amaze
@Jdog12525
yes but i did tell her not to remove it and she still did. she does not deserve to be a moderator!
fuzzydogs8
Bracelet King
fuzzydogs8
3 years, 4 months ago by fuzzydogs8
She is just trying to make the site a good place. While she can be a little strict with it she is just doing her job.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
Even tho u told her not to remove it, you still knew the consequences that would occur if u continued submitting it. Yet u still did it. She has been an amazing moderator and just because she warned u and u didn’t care, doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve to be one (hence the super moderator rank)
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 4 months ago by -Nobody-
That's what they're supposed to do. If you tell them not to remove it, they already gave you a warning they were going to. It's their job, all of them do it. @KrazyKnotz is a wonderful moderator who is always helping everyone.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 4 months ago by arf820
Hey there! All patterns have to follow certain guidelines in order for them to be accepted to the site. If a pattern doesn't follow these guidelines, it is within a moderator's right to decline it, or even remove it if the user submits again and again with little to no change. while I understand your frustration, as I would hate for any of my patterns to be removed while in review, there are many things you could do to prevent another situation such as this:

1. Read the review guidelines. They will tell you what patterns we tend to decline and what patterns we tend to accept.
Here is a link to the review guidelines: https://www.braceletbook.com/review-guidelines/

2. Fix your pattern according to the moderator's decline messages. The messages are there to help improve your pattern and to offer constructive criticism, so making any necessary changes to your pattern will only benefit you.

3. Use the review notes if you disagree with the moderator's decline message. For example, you could use it to say that this is how you intend your pattern to look, because, of course, we want users to express their own creative freedom while creating patterns. However, if you want to keep your pattern in a certain state, the pattern still has to meet the requirements to be acceptable, as we are unable to make any exceptions.

4. Message a moderator if you need clarification on why your pattern was declined. My messages are always open, and I am always happy to help if you have any specific questions.

KrazyKnotz is a very valued member of the moderator team and Bracelet Book community. She would not be removed from the team for this reason, as it would be a huge loss for the community. She was only trying to help you, and she clearly told you the consequences if you resubmitted your pattern without changing anything.

I hope that clears any confusion. I am very sorry that your pattern was removed, but just know, that if we decline your pattern, we are only trying to help you improve your pattern and the community. I hope you learn from this experience and continue making patterns. Please let me or another moderator know if you need any clarification about our review process. Thanks!
@arf820
amaze
Skiller
amaze
@-Nobody- I told them not to because i liked it and said that if they wont accept it to decline it again and i wont resubmit it but i can still have it, they didn't listen.
Samanada
Bracelet King
Samanada
3 years, 4 months ago by Samanada
@amaze if a pattern of yours gets declined, you can always keep it in your unfinished patterns so you can make it yourself, even if you can’t share it!
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
Did you say those exact words?
amaze
Skiller
amaze
@-Nobody- not exactly, but closely, with the same meaning.
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
Just so you know for next time. If they give you two warnings, you can either keep it just in case it's removed or you can fix it
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
i understand that you're upset but @KrazyKnotz is a great moderator and she is just following the guidelines for reviewing patterns. if they leave a decline message that is something that needs to be fixed in the pattern before it is allowed to be on the site. even if you ask them to not remove it, they still might and it could have even been the site doing it automatically. next time maybe just fix the pattern a little bit so it can be approved. i'm sorry it got deleted but maybe you can recreate it and make it a little bit different so they can accept it next time. 😊
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 4 months ago by Ate_Trisha
@KrazyKnotz is a wonderful moderator and is always helpful and in my experience is really kind. I know you are upset but try to listen to what the moderators have to say instead of not listening. Try messaging the moderator that declined your pattern and ask them for more tips on how to improve your pattern to help it get accepted. You can also improve your patterns by reading to what the mods have to say about your pattern when it gets declined so you can get it accepted. She was just trying to help the website and was doing her job as the moderator. If does happen again though I would recommend messaging a moderator to help you better and avoid confusion🙂

Hope this Helps 😊
finnley_c
Professional
finnley_c
3 years, 4 months ago by finnley_c
I agree with @amaze if you liked it so much and you said not to delete it I think that’s really annoying!
Also a couple weeks ago I tried to add a forum topic in community that was something like bubble tea orders, and she declined it and told me to put it in the other category, but on community there was one called Starbucks orders, and they let that in which is almost the same thing, and this one in (no offense)!
I_love_fox
Professional
I_love_fox
3 years, 4 months ago by I_love_fox
I definitely see where your coming from, that must be really frustrating! I understand that you worked hard on your pattern and really loved it. And that you asked them no to remove it, yet they still did.
But you also have to see the other side of the spectrum. @KrazyKnotz is a moderator, because they follow the guidelines. To be a moderator, you have to do what the owner of this site tells you to do. So, in the end, it is not completely their fault for declining and removing your pattern. Also, the reason hey have these guidelines is for one reason, that their won't be an overwhelming number of patterns that they don't agree with on here. You could always start an Instagram account or a YouTube channel to share your patterns on! I'm sure if you did that, it would have the same effect. And if you like how the patterns on here tell you which knots to do, then you could always just make the pattern and keep it in your saved patterns, and not submit it! You could also save your patterns on your own website if you want! wix.com is really easy to use and free! If you want to use that, and post your patterns and pictures on their, I could help you with that! I hope this helps clear things up for you, and I understand why you are annoyed by this!
I hope you have a wonderful day! And if you ever need someone to talk to, I am here! ❤️
- LoveFox 💙🦊

“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.”
Xxpuffish
Professional
Xxpuffish
3 years, 4 months ago by Xxpuffish
Just look at is as she’s just doing her job and she warned you what would happen it’s frustrating and I’m sure a lot of other people have been through that but it’s not anything personal towards u