Rant, vent, confess, dump your messy insides all over haha---this is a safe place---NO JUDGEMENT PLS page 4
Bracelet King
3 years, 5 months ago by 207055
Or do something that you really like to do
sanaaa
Professional
sanaaa
3 years, 5 months ago by sanaaa
@JJbracklet sure anytime! and yes my friend is doing pretty well now thanks!
Bracelet King
3 years, 5 months ago by 207055
I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm also sorry to say that I don't know how I can help you
I've never been in a relationship, but I'm sure you will get through this soon ❤️
@raevengrey
Stay strong
raevengrey
Advanced
raevengrey
3 years, 4 months ago by raevengrey
@207055 thank u
Bracelet King
3 years, 4 months ago by 207055
@raevengrey
anytime
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 4 months ago by Elwen
My parents expect perfect grades from me, and it is exhausting trying to be good enough, and I'm worried I might have an anxiety disorder but I don't want to tell them because they will tell me I overreacting, and I sometimes feel like I'm in a dream even when I'm awake, so I cry over dumb things sometimes because I'm just so upset and couldn't handle that on top of everything else, so people think I'm upset over dumb things.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
ok. So I don’t have a phone yet, I always have to use my moms, and I was talking to her the other day. Her and my sister (who works at apple) was saying how she can get my mom a discount on a new phone and whatever. I jokingly said “I wouldn’t mind an old phone” bc ik she won’t give me one for 2 more years. And she told me “you have to prove to me that u will be responsible, won’t hide stuff from me, make me trust u, not use the phone all day and not be secretive about anything before u get a phone” and then she told me “also when you get a phone you have to give me ur passwords for everything. U can’t put a password on ur phone but I want ur Instagram, tiktok, YouTube, and every other password your gonna have.” Which got me rlly upset bc the one time I do something bad she uses it against me all the time (I had an ibf and Instagram account that I hid) and hey maybe I wouldn’t be so secretive if u made me feel like I could trust u and if u didn’t invade my personal space all the time but just a thought. And I need to set boundaries with her but she’s gonna think I’m hiding even more and I hate when she does this because my sisters do way worse stuff and she doesn’t care about what they do on their phones. I feel like I can’t even talk to her anymore because she’s gonna get upset at anything I do. She expects me to be so perfect and tell her everything but I can’t. She doesn’t understand anything. My ibfs were my favorite people and they still are but she took them from me. I want my own phone because then I could have a chance at having privacy, but I can’t with her. I don’t even want a phone anymore because what’s the point if she’s gonna have my passwords for everything and be able to log into everything I have. anyways that’s all lol
sk8450
Professional
sk8450
3 years, 4 months ago by sk8450
There’s a few things.
sk8450
Professional
sk8450
I hide all of my emotions.
sk8450
Professional
sk8450
I can’t control my emotions (sorry abt the spam messages, my enter button doesn’t like me.) Last one, I don’t talk at school because I’m afraid of what everyone thinks about me
Bracelet King
@Elwen
I understand, and I'm sorry that you have to go through that.
About the grades:
This will be hard, but I think it's the best thing to do. Confront your parents about how you think that their expectations are too high. Tell them how you feel, and try to reason with them.
Disorder thoughts:
It is ok to think that you may have an anxiety disorder, but try not to self diagnose because the anxiety might actually get a little worse. (not saying it will)
Dream:
I'm sorry I really don't know what to say about this, but I hope it gets better soon ❤️
Stay Strong
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 4 months ago by Elwen
@207055 thank you, you are a very kind person 🙂
Bracelet King
@Elwen
Anytime ❤️
I am always a message away if you need help, ill be here
uni22play
Bracelet King
uni22play
3 years, 4 months ago by uni22play
@Johny
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 4 months ago by Etown
I've been really stressed lately, my anxiety has been really high (my orchestra conductor gave me a solo I DIDN'T WANT after I said no multiple times and every time I have to play in front of people I shake uncontrollably), I have panic attacks pretty often and I don't know how to tell my two best friends about it because I don't know what they'll think of me. I don't want them to feel bad or try to help because I feel like there is nothing they can do. I was so close to having a full on panic attack at orchestra one day and they left the room with me and calmed me down. They asked me what happened and I didn't tell them so idk what they think but I'm just scared to tell them for some reason 😂 Also I've had a crush on one guy for what feels like forever and he's in all my classes and I get so nervous around him (I'm an introvert and I can't even look him in the eyes) Idek why I'm telling random people this but yeah, that's my life 😂😂😂
Bracelet King
@uni22play
Just asking why you @ed that user
Just wanted know haha
came out of nowhere
uni22play
Bracelet King
uni22play
sorry it was random I don't know who to look up users so I put it there so I can click it sorry
Bracelet King
@uni22play
haha its ok 😂 😂
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
@uni22play if u wanna look up users go to the bottom of the screen (if ur on the website) and click the users title. Then I can lookup a username, or filter them by ranks, age, etc 🙂
uni22play
Bracelet King
uni22play
@allialexis thank you 😊 😇 😍