Rant, vent, confess, dump your messy insides all over haha---this is a safe place---NO JUDGEMENT PLS page 2
london_e
Professional
london_e
3 years, 4 months ago by london_e
I just started a business and it would mean the world to me if ya'll supported it! It's called BraceletOutpost

thanks lovelies! ❤️
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
ya one week i felt like skateboarding and i couldnt go a day without skateboarding for three days and i was like "wut is happening to me i actually WANT to exercise" 😂 😂 but i havent been able to skate for like almost 2 months just because of something i did in GYM CLASS. i had to STEP ON A CHAIR in remote gym class and then keep doing that and i SLIPPED on the chair and fell, now i have anxiety whenever i think about doing that lol i just want to skateboard again 😭 😭 😭 😂
McKGoose44
Professional
McKGoose44
3 years, 4 months ago by McKGoose44
Bro I literally hate being an oldest child anyone feel me?
Bracelet King
3 years, 4 months ago by 207055
@Elise64
Dang thats rough haha
I have the same feeling bc I fell off of a 3 wheeled skateboard
But just get back on it and build up more confidence 🎉
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 4 months ago by Etown
@Xxpuffish I get what you mean about having your emotions just build up inside of you
-Scorpio 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
i think i have a fear of pain that is really serious lol, like anything that causes pain besides sports or something that i like, I CANT EVEN HANDLE OR THINK ABOUT WITHOUT DWELLING OVER IT FOR THE WHOLE DAY 😂 😭 the three main things that i hate that i wish were illegal are: vaccines, gym class, and surgery 😂 i am scared of anything that causes side effects, or that i could be allergic to, or something that can cause diseases
Bracelet King
@Elise64
I'm not going to sugarcoat this so...
Honestly, that must be so annoying. But just think, yolo. 🎉
That's what I say to myself anyway.
(I know, typical surfer/skater girl) haha
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 4 months ago by Hazel23
Lol so my mom gets mad sometimes and when she does it blows up and sometimes she leaves for a while. Anyway... she says things to hurt people so they feel bad and won’t do it again or stuff like that. It’s constantly tearing me down when she does it and it feels like me against the world. One time I told a very close friend and she read my texts and it created a whole new blowup. She tells me that i act selfish a lot which isn’t true. She’s told me I just get meaner and meaner. She’s called me princess 2 times and tells the rest of the family when I cry or get upset in a very dismissive tone. She asks my dad to punish me when this stuff happens. One time I didn’t say anything it was my dad and she said we were both extremely selfish and she went off on me and when i started to cry over the unbelievable feeling of being tired of being yelled at she yelled at me about it. Today the cat got to some food and she completely blamed me and when I said it wasn’t my fault she said NO NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT. It hurts how I feel about my deep inside and makes me loose some self worth. When I told her that she kinda destroys my self esteem a while ago she got mad but that was like 8 months ago. Sorry for ranting it just never gets fixed and I’m so so tired of walking around like I’m trying to avoid bombs.
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 4 months ago by RockMusic
@Halzel23 well that stinks. My piece of advice is, to tell your mom what you think. If she flips out over this talk to your dad or sibling and see if they feel the same way. If so have them talk to your mom. I don't know if this helps but I hope it does 🙂
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 4 months ago by RockMusic
@Hazel23 what I wrote above 👆
Bracelet King
@Hazel23
I'm very sorry about that, and I hope everything gets better 😊
Stay strong and stand up for yourself when you feel like you should ❤️
Try to sit down and have a calm conversation with your mom and possibly a separate conversation with your dad
Just try your best to stay calm and tell them how you feel ❤️
Emiii
Advanced
Emiii
3 years, 4 months ago by Emiii
I am a phat attention seeker and I really do want to work on it but Idk how
Bracelet King
@Emiii
What do you do to seek attention?
(It's ok if you don't want to answer)
Emiii
Advanced
Emiii
I don’t do what my head wants me to but it is constantly in need of love and affection and it’s mentally exsausting. Nothing ever feels enough. I am not able to give myself the love I need and I’m not sure I ever will
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 4 months ago by AlyRos425
i want my brother back
Xxpuffish
Professional
Xxpuffish
3 years, 4 months ago by Xxpuffish
@AlyRos425 I’m so sorry I read your bio and I could never understand what that feels like but I’ve almost lost my best friend to that same thing so I can only understand the dread a little bit but I’m sure that he’s always by your side even in spirit, I give you all my support
Bracelet King
@Emiii
I'm so sorry
Do you have any close friends or family that can talk to you about it?
I don't know your situation that's why I'm asking
Bracelet King
@AlyRos425
I'm very sorry to hear that
Just remember that his spirit will be with you, do things that would make him proud, and imagine him smiling down at you ❤️
Emiii
Advanced
Emiii
@207055
Emiii
Advanced
Emiii
It is okay. I don’t have anyone I can talk to about it but I will be okay