HELP!!!!!! IM DYING HERE!!!
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
8 years, 8 months ago by blackwolf2
I really need some books to read! I like action, adventures and magicy stuff. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I need more books to read.
Lily99
Bracelet King
Lily99
8 years, 8 months ago by Lily99
Free to Fall. I don't remember who it's by, but it's a bit of a dystopia adventure style. I read it last year and it was *awesome*.
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 8 months ago by Robin99
The giver by Louis Lowry. The Alex rider series by Anthony Horowitz, about a teenage spy. The wide awake princess by E.D. Baker, about the sister of sleeping beauty.
emijem30
Bracelet King
emijem30
8 years, 8 months ago by emijem30
Papertowns by John green, the maze runner series by James Dashner ( I think that's the author.. I'm not too sure) hunger games, divergent , that's all I could think of off of the top of my head but if I think of anymore I'll tell you
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
Omg. Thxs guys. I'm gonna read those
Margaron
Margaron
8 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
The heroes of Olympus series by Rick riordan, the knife of never letting go by Patrick ness, the mortal instruments series, the 5th wave or if you like reading on your phone you can find tons of stories on wattpad...
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
Thank you!!
Margaron
Margaron
8 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
You're welcome!
lilyp101
Professional
lilyp101
8 years, 8 months ago by lilyp101
Hunger Games is an amazing series
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
Yeah I've read the hunger games.
_-Lost-_
Bracelet King
_-Lost-_
8 years, 8 months ago by _-Lost-_
Maybe "Eragon"
?
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 8 months ago by Fliparz
Harry Potter, but practically everyone has already read that series so you already have read it
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 8 months ago by Robin99
Last year my English teacher gave me some books that I haven't had the chance to read yet. One is called Incarceron and it's the first of a series. I don't know what it's about but she told me it's really good so, maybe you'd like to read it.
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
Thxs!
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
@Fliparz your right I've already read Harry Potter🙂
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
On my last post I meant you might have already read it not you have already read it. Just a little mistake.
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
The series of unfortunate events books are pretty good though
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
8 years, 8 months ago by Mermaid12
The Series of Unfortunate Events books are so depressing LOL. The ending was just as unfortunate as everything else that had happened haha.
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
8 years, 8 months ago by Mermaid12
Hmmmm have you read Seraphina by Rachel Hartman? It's about a girl who is half dragon. I think that you would really enjoy it! 😉
cheezette
Skiller
cheezette
8 years, 7 months ago by cheezette
Have you read the "Last Apprentice" series by Joseph Delaney? its known as the "Spook" or "Wardstone chronicles" in the UK. (i don't know where you're from...)
The Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer i witty, smart and fun (the only way i can describe it is "Magic Meets Mafia")