Skiller
taylorbear
9 years ago by taylorbear
i feel like im unwanted like i shouldnt be on this planet anymore 😭
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
9 years ago by Robin99
Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been getting a lot of those thoughts too and it's like a wave of depression has washed over me so I know why you're going through. I wish you the best in life and that you fee better soon. I don't know if you believe in God or not but if it's okay with you then I'd like to pray for you. I know I'm just a stranger but no one should be alone in this world so you an talk to me anytime.
CuteCrafts
Bracelet King
CuteCrafts
9 years ago by CuteCrafts
Same goes for me, feel free to message me, I'll reply
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
9 years ago by Fliparz
You must all be wanted on this planet if people on this website talk to you. Be happy. 🙂
fluffdemon
Advanced
fluffdemon
8 years, 12 months ago by fluffdemon
I want you on this planet 🙂
frenchie63
Skiller
frenchie63
8 years, 12 months ago by frenchie63
Believe me, if you feel unwanted it's not because you shouldn't be on this planet.
It's because you are original. People don't like it when someone isn't the perfect copy of the "normal person" stereotype. So I think that most of us learnt, consciously or not, to fit in this stereotype.
But other people stayed themselves and they can be rejected only for being genuine.
So please stop saying you shouldn't be on this planet, you have your place in the world like everybody else, you only need to learn to like you as you are
nicosgirl
Bracelet King
nicosgirl
8 years, 11 months ago by nicosgirl
Hey listen no one should ever feel this way I'm serverly disabled and I can relate to everything your all saying and I know this is corny and it's a couple of lines from a Bon Jovi track Remember that your perfect God makes no mistakes yes it's a lyric but it's also true and it's become my motto for the way I live my life each day