overprotective parents? page 4
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 4 months ago by rayasun
I can’t have any social media and I can’t wear any makeup besides mascara and a little concealer. My parents will check my phone whenever they want and read through all my texts and go through all my stuff
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 4 months ago by Cr3ativity
I'm not allowed to read books like the hunger games or divergent or anything. I have a phone and I think my parents trust me enough not to do anything bad(anything they wouldn't approve of) and it's true that I don't. It's obvious and I understand why but they also need my passwords. About texting tho, the only numbers I have are my mom, my dad, and one of my brothers so they don't really need to go through all my texts. Maybe when I start going to school (I've currently been homeschooled my whole life) I might get some friends that I can text with🤞 🤪
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
Oh yes, I also can't have any social media yet 😕
_lauren_
Bracelet King
_lauren_
3 years, 4 months ago by _lauren_
HECK YES I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON
_lauren_
Bracelet King
_lauren_
@rayasun holy- nvm i’m all good😀
_lauren_
Bracelet King
_lauren_
@nev_m_07 i also turn 14 in a couple months and rn my entire phone is completely locked off except texting. i have to have my mom enter the passcode, i’m also on kid netflix lol. and my fricken computer for school is locked down. like what. i cant go on any of my devices past 830. and i cant have insta. they didn’t rly know what tiktok is tho lol so i have it. oh and my dad HATES my brandy shirts and makes fun of me and i’m already super insecure. my dad made fun of my af1s so i didn’t wear them to school the entire yesr
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
Woah I just read through all the replies and literally about not being allowed to wear crop tops or bikinis or shorts like what?!? I must be a crazy odd high schooler because I would never even feel comfortable in those! My mom would most likely let me wear feminine dresses, skirts, and shorts but I would never wear them. She wouldn't let me wear crop tops or bikinis either way though.
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
Ah I'm sorry if that sounded rude, I think crop tops can be super duper cute and if I felt comfortable in them and my parents let me, I would for sure wear them.
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 4 months ago by Paris113
Mine is gonna sound sad but my parents set a 2 hour screen time limit on my phone and one time I listened to a song that said “your new boyfriends an A**hole” in front of my mom and she got mad. Also I’m not allowed to cuss
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 4 months ago by NB2909
i am 13 My parents are not super strict and old school like i mean they are pretty overprotective because i am the youngest of 2 also i am very emotional so i cry super easy so i have limits on my phone not allowed to have social media, no makeup until i am 16(not even mascara), no shirts that show skin(i have to wear a tank top under it so we do not even buy them) plus i wore legging the other day like a normal pair from the gap or something and both my dad and my grandpa said inappropriate 🙁 i mean i get i am young but i am super insecure because of everyones parents just let them do whatever and act way older than they are i mean literally when i was in 4th grade people started dating my brother is 16 and 3/4 and his first date was today
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
Ok compared to everyone else mine isn’t that bad but
Not allowed to have social media (even tho I still do)
Cant cut my hair short
Not allowed to go over to friends houses if my parents have not met theirs more than 5 times
No dating until 17 (idrc about that bc I don’t like anyone)
Kid Netflix, no going onto the adult one unless my parents are supervising and watching with me
No movies or shows over PG
One wrong move and I will not be allowed to use the phone for 1 week
No phone until maybe 14
No ripped jeans
They already make me start paying for stuff of my own even tho I’m not even a teen yet
I can’t get anything that my mom doesn’t like or thinks is ugly even tho I’m wearing it and like it
No going over to others houses if any boys are attending (even if they’re not into girls)
I get a lecture or yelled at if I have a B+ or anything below an A+,A, or A-
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
oof I was reading through these and I am just like wow it isn't just me lol...So first of all I don't have a phone...but I have an amazon kindle but there is parental controls. My parents aren't super strict on stuff I watch as long as it doesn't have tons of swearing or any nudity I am good. I am not aloud to be on youtube because my parents think it causes viruses 😂. I am also not aloud to have any social media (including piterest). M parents read all of my emails and check my history on my chromebook. Bracelet Book is literally the only thing I am aloud to do online besides school work. I am not aloud to hang out with friends rn because of Covid mostly. I literally get grounded for every little wrong thing I do and when I am grounded I am not aloud to make bracelets, my parents take away my markers and stuff because I bullet journal, and I am not aloud to be on bracelet book. So yeah lol
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 4 months ago by rayasun
@workmanha lol okay im sorry because this is supposed to be a strict parents forum, but you bj!!!!! I lovee bullet journaling! How do you set up your journal? bro pm me i wanna talk to you about this 😂 😂 😂