Favorite Colours
Smile_ALL
Skiller
Smile_ALL
9 years, 5 months ago by Smile_ALL
I know this is random, but we each put our favorite colours and tell why they are our favorites. like this pretend my username is HarryPotterLover and my Nickname/name was Rivera, and my favorite colour was Red, id say my favorite colour is red because,_________________________ and you would put why. Enjoy!😛
Smile_ALL
Skiller
Smile_ALL
9 years, 5 months ago by Smile_ALL
My favorite colour(s) is NEON PURPLE!
Because its such a pretty and bright colour. it's also a royal colour! it's very nice looking and i enjoy looking at things with purple on it. I WUV PURPLE! 😄 😘 😛
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
9 years, 5 months ago by Fliparz
Blue- i don't know why
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
9 years, 5 months ago by KawaiiArt
Let's see.... A LOT XD. Cyan, hot pink, pastel colors(pink,blue,green) because cyan is bright,hot pink is like girly fire,and pastel is really soft :3
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
9 years, 4 months ago by blackwolf2
I like cyan and black( even tho it's not a colour) I like cyan cause it's relaxing and pretty and I guess black fits to my personality. I'm curious, adventurous and a lot more stuff and I also did a test online Wich told me that that was my colour
flower12
Bracelet King
flower12
9 years, 4 months ago by flower12
I LOVE! Yellow it just a really nice colour lol! That's all I got to d
flower12
Bracelet King
flower12
9 years, 4 months ago by flower12
Say*
bioncaduhh
Bracelet King
bioncaduhh
9 years, 4 months ago by bioncaduhh
I love green because it's the color of grass and grass reminds me of like something chill and relaxing.
angel2828
Professional
angel2828
8 years, 4 months ago by angel2828
My favorite color is orange because I've grown up surrounded by the color blue so much that I can't stand it so much I went to the most opposite color
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 4 months ago by GraysonJax
Blue, all shades of them they remind me of the ocean and stuff and it's really pretty plus it could be the night sky which is cool
Si-do-re
Bracelet King
Si-do-re
8 years, 4 months ago by Si-do-re
PURPLE!
Emilijaa
Skiller
Emilijaa
8 years, 4 months ago by Emilijaa
GREEN! Neon,to be precise. I like green couse it can be for girls and guys so it's universal
_-Lost-_
Bracelet King
_-Lost-_
8 years, 4 months ago by _-Lost-_
Blue, like the ocean or the sky
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
8 years, 4 months ago by aprow402
Black or charcoal gray, because they look serious or professional and you can wear them with anything. But I like most colours 😉
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
8 years, 4 months ago by aprow402
I guess that they aren't real colours but whatever I'm counting them.