anyone make custom PROFILE PICTURES???
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
HI! i am looking for someone who can make me a trifle picture just for bracelet book. I know that there are some users who make for people. I would like mine to say "ELKARS" or "ELKA" somewhere 👍 🙈
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
I could try to make you one. Is there anything you want besides your username? Also, what color scheme do you want it to have?
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years ago by GenMalucci
I would love to make one for you! Just tag me in here with any details for it and it’ll be done by tonifhr!
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Tonight*
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@oceanknot @GenMallucci oh no, who do I pick? I don't want to pick one of you over the other... 🤔 😢
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@GenMalucci
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Haha, it’s okay if you don’t pick me but I can make it if you want!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
Yeah it’s okay if you don’t pick me either. If you want you could have us both make you a profile pic and choose which one you like best. I won’t be offended if you don’t pick mine lol
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@GenMalucci @oceanknot ahhhh! and now you both don't mind if i don't pick you! 😂

Ok, you can both make me profile pics and i will either pick one of them, switch between them each month, or use one of them for a different use (aka one of my email profile pics)

🙂 🙂 🙂 Thanks! If you have any questions that will help you make the pic, ask me!!! 👍
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
oh @oceanknot you already asked. No, just my username ELKARS, or I would like just Elka even better 👍 Galaxy would be nice
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@GenMalucci maybe pastel rainbow background? 😎
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
I finished it! Let me know if there’s anything you want me to change. I set it as my profile pic, so just tell me once you’ve taken a screenshot of it
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@oceanknot wowww it's great! Thank you so much 🙈 just let me set it as my profile picture
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@oceanknot set it! Thx again!!!! 😛
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
@oceanknot gave you a shoutout in my bio
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
and no problem!
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
Ok, I’m almost done!
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
I put it as my profile picture, just tell me when you have it! 🙂 and if there is anything I can change or add please tell me!
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years ago by ELKARS
It's great, but is it possible to blur he strings in the background? 👍 👍 great job!!