Taking Requests (New Forum Post, Read Description before Requesting please) 🐤
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
Hello, I'm taking requests for patterns or profile pictures, I can work here on the forum or on DMs. Please include the things marked with a 🌟 with your request.
Let me be as clear as possible: I take requests to make patterns, that means I am not making bracelets/keychains/wall-hangings/etc. for people, only the patterns used to make them.

-ALPHA PATTERNS-
🌟Include what you want me to make (obviously), you can add a photo link for me to reference. You can be as specific as you want.
🌟Include dimensions to work with, eg: 30wide (base strings) 50tall(rows)
🌟Tell me how many colors I can work with (including the background)
I'll update you on how it's going by setting it as my profile picture so you can see, any feedback is fine (and is encouraged, by me of course)
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
People who still have pending requests, so they can reply to this forum topic instead:

@rileyk1239 I asked you before on how many base strings you would prefer your pattern to be, but you still haven't replied. Please tell me so I can make your pattern.
@madebyJ I forgot to ask, but do you want the head only or like #85600 #86348 #86119 (Upper body + head)?
@mcrecos18 @Mimi2022 @Roseart Here's the new forum post to reply to.
Mimi2022
Bracelet King
Mimi2022
3 years ago by Mimi2022
Hi! I would like a characters from toy story ( the aliens, the Dino, buzz light year, woody) I would like to be
Mimi2022
Bracelet King
Mimi2022
3 years ago by Mimi2022
40-45 rows to between 60-80 tall, it can have 8-11 colours preferably a light colour for the background. Thank you very much 😍
Roseart
Bracelet King
Roseart
3 years ago by Roseart
Poop54 is already doing it
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Roseart That's great then!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Mimi2022 Ok, Ill tell you when I start them
madebyJ
Skiller
madebyJ
3 years ago by madebyJ
Maybe the upper body + head 🙂
madebyJ
Skiller
madebyJ
3 years ago by madebyJ
Maybe it could be like up to 30 strings or less because im kinda worried that i wont have enough strings! Also for the length/ amount of rows can be somewhere around 20 if that's possible but if it isnt it can be something else!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@madebyJ Done! Details of the pattern below:

Dimensions: 29 base strings and 86 rows
Colors: The pattern I submit will have 9, but you can always change them with 'variations'. Variations that merge alpha pattern colors cannot be submitted, so that will be for your personal reference only (you can still upload a photo if you like though)
madebyJ
Skiller
madebyJ
3 years ago by madebyJ
@DenyceC omg THANKS SO MUCH!! 😄 I'll try to make it soon 🙂 thanks once again!
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@Mimi2022 Finished the Aliens! Tell me if the pattern looks fine.

Base strings: 43
Rows: 65
Colors: 10
Mimi2022
Bracelet King
Mimi2022
3 years ago by Mimi2022
Yes ! I love it 😍
kendallgap
Skiller
kendallgap
3 years ago by kendallgap
@DenyceC can you please make a pattern that says yeehaw with multiple colors kinda like a shadow. You can see what I mean by looking up ,”yeehaw” in letters and it is the one with yeehaw in red and has rainbow colors. But I would like somewhere around 15-20 base strings and it can be however long is needed. It is okay if this is to confusing to do anything that says yeehaw will work.
DenyceC
Bracelet King
DenyceC
3 years ago by DenyceC
@kendallgap Ok!