🎁 For a "DONE" option on braceletbook in 2021 !!!
kolavalk
Professional
kolavalk
3 years, 4 months ago by kolavalk
Well all I wish is in the subjet of the topic !!!
Really, i'd love to find a way to see in a specific category all the patterns I've done. Actually I let them in the To Do.
What about you ? How do you manage to separate your "to do" and "done ?
Wouldn't it be a really practical option to have on BB ?
Hope this year will be the one with this change and Happy New Year everyone 🎉
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
I love all the patterns I’ve completed and I put all the patterns I want to make in my to-dos
kolavalk
Professional
kolavalk
Good idea but there are so many patterns I love and I don't want to doooo !
brutie_pie
Bracelet King
brutie_pie
3 years, 4 months ago by brutie_pie
If you want to do something positive for a creator of a pattern with out loving it or making it you can rate it.
kolavalk
Professional
kolavalk
But i only give real rates of how I found the pattern beautifull / easy / smart when I have made it. I'm not found of rating to please people.
By the way if there was a section of our rates, this would be my "Done" section 😉
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
You can take a photo after you’ve completed a bracelet
kolavalk
Professional
kolavalk
Well, I am photographer, so I can tell you that it's (k)not the same thing having photos or patterns of what is done 😉
But my question is why don't we make a section "DONE" ?!!!! Is it so complicated ? Would'nt it be great ?
fuzzydogs8
Bracelet King
fuzzydogs8
3 years, 4 months ago by fuzzydogs8
Omg yesssss
Reva_
Bracelet King
Reva_
3 years, 4 months ago by Reva_
i put all of the patterns i want to do in my loves and to dos well I just have them because that patterns are coool
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
Can you explain why you would prefer having a done section over just posting a photo of the finished bracelet? Many users bring this up and I never completely understand why they want it so desperately.

You can also filter your photos but there aren't as many filter options as when you are searching for patterns in general. Would adding more filter options solve this issue?
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 4 months ago by SavannaL
@halokiwi I think a lot of people want a "done" option because they want a place to store the patterns they've already made so they can find them if they want to make them again, but also because they don't want to store them in their to dos if they already did it.

It also shows people who view their profile that they did it.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
@SavannaL I understand this but you can do all this by posting photos of your finished bracelets. At least on the website you can go to your photos and sort them by different things and search for patterns with certain keywords. My girlfriend says it is not possible on the app but maybe instead of adding a "done" section it would be a possibility to add more features to the photo section on the app.
kolavalk
Professional
kolavalk
Well, as I said before, even though i'm a photographer ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/valkphotos/albums/72157688754814665 ) :

🌱 i don't make pictures for each paterns i try

🌿 when i make picture i don't want to show them every time (and what about people that can't make pictures?)

🌳 having a "done" seems a normal issue to "to do" 😉

We can live without this option of course and they are a lot of adaptations but i still dont understand why it's not possible to create a new section...
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
something that lots of people do is use the "loves" section to put all the patterns they've made in!
Lots_Knots
Professional
Lots_Knots
3 years, 4 months ago by Lots_Knots
Ok but this is the wrong forum topic, try putting this in site and app
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 4 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
This would be awesome! I would want it because I have so many started bracelets, and I often lose track of what pattern I’m using.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 4 months ago by bsoftball
I just take photos of all my bracelets besides chevrons and candystripes😂 not sure if this is what you meant though
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
3 years, 4 months ago by Maddie78
Yesssss😍