Making Profile Pics
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I love making profile pics so let me know if you want one. Please comment what you want it to be based on (examples: sunflowers, yellow) and what you want it to say (your username or something else). Then i will set it as my pfp and you will get it from there.
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 5 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
@Lizzie_Ann Could you make me one with 50’s retro aesthetic, Cyan for the color, and it would be great if you could add my username! I love the Fashion, music, and the Retro diners from the 50’s.😃
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 5 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@Nana_Ozzy I’ll work on it! I’ve had a couple of requests from other people so it might take 2-3 days but i’ll let you know when i finish
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
Ok thank you so much!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 5 months ago by oceanknot
Just wondering, how will I receive the profile pic?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@Nanna_Ozzy omg i’m sooooo sorry i had totally forgot about yours i’ll work on it asap
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@oceanknot i set it as my profile pic and you download it or screenshot it
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
@Lizzie_Ann It’s fine, I totally understand! I have been really busy lately too, because of the holidays.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
Oh ok. Can I have one that says Why Not Knot on it? Can it have a pastel color scheme with a background similar to the one you did for @LillyGrace ? I don’t really have any theme ideas or anything, but I like your aesthetic, so surprise me.Thank you!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
I also just set my profile pic as a collage that I made, so you can get an idea of what I like.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@oceanknot ok, so you want to use that for the pfp
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
No, that’s just so you get an idea of my aesthetic. Sorry if I’m not being very clear
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
If it’s easier for you though, you can use the palm tree picture in the collage for the background. I’m really not that picky, so whatever works best for you.