PATTERN REQUEST TURN ALPHA INTO NORMAL?
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
3 years, 5 months ago by Maialynn
Hi!! So I am a beginner at this, and I don’t really know how patterns work, but I can’t make alphas and there’s this one alpha that I love love looooove!!!! So I was wondering if someone could make something the same or similar to pattern #50811? It doesn’t have to be the exact same it could have only one note or several I just want it to have the music note(s) and the glitch! Thanks for reading this!!!!
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
Sorry it’s pattern #58011
Krisknots
Bracelet King
Krisknots
3 years, 5 months ago by Krisknots
Hey! So when making normal and alpha patterns, the whole design process is different! Meaning that with alphas, strings weave left to right to make a picture and with normal patterns, the design is more based on individual knots. I am not able to make that pattern into a normal one, but I do have other recommendations on normal patterns that look like it! #18075 might be a good option! On the other side, alphas are really easy to make! Megan Morris on YouTube has awesome easy to follow tutorials !
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
@Krisknots hi! Thanks for all the information! But I’m kinda confused... #18075 is an owl... 🤔🤨
Krisknots
Bracelet King
Krisknots
3 years, 5 months ago by Krisknots
I’m so sorry! I meant 18705
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
Ohhhhh lol that makes more sense 😂 I was just hoping for the glitch but I don’t think it’s possible
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 5 months ago by halokiwi
I think the pattern mentioned above is supposed to be #18705 but it has lot's of bf and fb knots.

A pattern like #58011 is not being able to be turned into a normal pattern. I can't really explain why but I can tell when I look at it. It has to do with the placements of the colours.
Maialynn
Bracelet King
Maialynn
@halokiwi ohhh okay that’s fine! 😅