Making Pattern Requests
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 7 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
If you want a certain pattern made let me know! I can make alpha and normal patterns. Im not completely great at normal patterns yet, but im excited to try some more! 👍
Bracelet King
3 years, 7 months ago by 123819
@Lizzie_Ann Have you seen some of the adorable snoopy wall hanging patterns? Maybe you could make some that are winter or Christmas themed. I would love to make one! (and yes, I know it's a little early for winter patterns but it's already snowing where I live 😂)
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@123819 i’ll see what i can do! do have any size requirements?
Bracelet King
3 years, 7 months ago by 123819
@Lizzie_Ann Maybe no more than 55 base strings? Anywhere between 35-50 would be perfect! 😊
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 7 months ago by oceanknot
I’m hosting a pattern making challenge if you need inspiration. You can find the details on the challenge section of the forum. It’s called the pattern design challenge(winner and prize). I know this isn’t necessarily a pattern request, but feel free to join if you want. 😄
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
3 years, 7 months ago by swimmer_
@Lizzie_Ann could you make a smaller version of #48626 so i can make a keychain? thanks sm!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@swimmer_ i’ll try!! @123819 sorry i haven’t worked on yours yet i’ve been a little busy
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
3 years, 7 months ago by swimmer_
thanks sm! if you dont mind, could it be no more than 20 base strings? thanks sm i will def make it if!
KoKohontas
Skiller
KoKohontas
3 years, 7 months ago by KoKohontas
Can you make an Among Us pattern? The one with the impostor is stabbing the crewmate with it's tongue?? I've been trying to do it with a picture but I can't get it to look right. I've never actually made a pattern from scratch and I don't think that that one is the best to do for a first timer. If I could import the picture and then edit the pixels it would be easier.. I don't know what I'm doing... 😭 😭 😭
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@KoKohontas i think there is already a pattern like that, but i could try to do it. Do you have a size requirement?
KoKohontas
Skiller
KoKohontas
3 years, 7 months ago by KoKohontas
No size requirements. But if it's ok, the purple being the impostor and then cyan being stabbed by the tongue. I always look and there isn't one like that. There's some where it's already dead but never the process. If that makes sense?? Thank you!!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@KoKohontas ok i’ll see what i can do
Maker1-0-1
Bracelet King
Maker1-0-1
3 years, 7 months ago by Maker1-0-1
If you do among us characters, can I ask for a Cyan player with like a do-rag ( idk how to spell it ) but its like red. I can't find any pattern of it! I would like it to be maybe 16-30 strings but I would like 22-23. THANK YOU!!! 😄😄😄
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 7 months ago by BandGeek22
Can you please make a toad when I look it up Mario kart is all that comes up but can you make the animal plz thx 😝
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@BandGeek22 I can try! Do you have a size requirment?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@Maker1-0-1 im not sure what hat you mean, as there are lots of red heats. Do you mean the beanie?
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 7 months ago by BandGeek22
At most 20x20 if you have to go over a lil it’s ok but try and do something like that size or under thanks
Maker1-0-1
Bracelet King
Maker1-0-1
3 years, 7 months ago by Maker1-0-1
Its like kinda camp red and no its not a beanie its like flat on the head. its what people use to do waves I'm pretty sure.
AlyRos425
Bracelet King
AlyRos425
3 years, 5 months ago by AlyRos425
i dont know if i already sent his to you but....:
i have one. i want to make one for my big brother. i want it to be no more than 26 strings wide. it can be either a silhouette or have color. i want it to be like my brother holding me when i was young (around maybe 5 or 6) or him holding my hand
heres like an example.
could you make it inspired by one of these or something?

https://www.google.com/search?q=art+boy+holding+sister&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4n9rSpPTtAhUDrFkKHXj8DNwQ_AUoAXoECBAQAw&biw=1517&bih=782&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=GIy7HfF0qZv6fM&imgdii=heDr8pqnM6LGFM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=DqswWB45b3NOuM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=JX97M95Zun07aM&imgdii=dt1QwQcdRNBk0M

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=dt1QwQcdRNBk0M&imgdii=pDRj2qlhQkotxM

https://www.google.com/search?q=brother+holding+sister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiEo7afpfTtAhXKlVMKHQ4oB80Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=brother+holding+sister&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CD2wJY7uUCYOvnAmgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=kLTrX4SbDcqrzgKO0JzoDA&bih=782&biw=1517&rlz=1CASEEH_enUS917&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=13Lr34pDcFTHuM&imgdii=lR3NdpHRQZOJKM

Sorry if that is alot, but i wanted to have some examples! Thanks! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Jes-Rodrig
Advanced
Jes-Rodrig
3 years, 5 months ago by Jes-Rodrig
Hi, do you think you can make a normal pattern that says Jeslie on it please?