taking alpha pattern requests
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 7 months ago by Elise64
Hi I am taking alpha pattern requests! I ask that it wouldn’t be too big but I don’t really have a string limit. Also, does anyone have tips on creating normal patterns because I really don’t understand how some people create such beautiful normal patterns and have the creativity to come up with pretty designs lol 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
PLZ GIVE ME A REQUEST!!! lol srry im very desperate. It doesn't even have to be a request it can just be an idea and maybe I'll make it. also, if u need it by a certain time tell me so i can get on it right away.
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 7 months ago by -Nobody-
You could look at my patterns or to-dos I don't like making normals cuz I get bored
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
🥺🥺
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 7 months ago by 09_blehh_2
You could make like a wall hanging from the hunger games with a quote maybe...
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 7 months ago by 09_blehh_2
If you like the hunger games...
CawTheCrow
Bracelet King
CawTheCrow
3 years, 7 months ago by CawTheCrow
I feel a real lack of full-body snake patterns, so if you could do a stylised snake, that would be awesome.
amberswims
Bracelet King
amberswims
3 years, 7 months ago by amberswims
What about silhouette of a Disney character
grace04
Professional
grace04
3 years, 7 months ago by grace04
if you are still looking to make an alpha pattern i recently made a post asking for a teen beach movie pattern
amelia904
Bracelet King
amelia904
3 years, 6 months ago by amelia904
could u make an among us pattern of the black character with the bat wings hat with similar dimensions as #57479 ? it’s what I have as my character and I can’t find a pattern of it anywhere lol! thanks!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 6 months ago by Elise64
@amelia904 I will try! @grace04 I’ve never watched teen beach movie so I probably can’t make it but if you made a forum there are probably other people willing to make it! @CawTheCrow do you want a pattern kind of like #50000 and what dimensions would you want it to be? @09_blehh_2 I’ve never watched hunger games @amberswims maybe...
CawTheCrow
Bracelet King
CawTheCrow
3 years, 6 months ago by CawTheCrow
@Elise64 Yes, something similar, but smaller- 20-30 strings wide I think, so that it can be made into a bracelet.
Bracelet King
3 years, 6 months ago by 123819
Have you seen the adorable snoopy halloween wall hangings? Maybe you could make similar ones for winter/christmas. I would 100% make one!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@123819 the ones by @outsoul? Sure, I can try!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I will start doing these patterns, it’s really weird I literally feel like I just get ideas in my mind and they’re so cute and idk how I get them maybe I see them somewhere 😂🤷‍♀️ anyway, the idea is a cute kawaii animal that has like sparklies in its eyes and it has its paws up, so if you have requests for that please tell me
Bracelet King
3 years, 6 months ago by 123819
@Elise64 Yeah! Another one is #53047

I know it's a little early for winter patterns but it's already snowing where I live 😂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Hehehe 😂
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 6 months ago by oceanknot
I’m hosting a pattern making challenge if you need inspiration. You can find the details on the challenge section of the forum. It’s called the pattern design challenge(winner and prize)
swimmer_
Bracelet King
swimmer_
3 years, 6 months ago by swimmer_
could you make an aesthetic pattern for a keychain? it can be anything like waves or the sun or butterflies etc but could you make it keychain sized?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@swimmer_ I can try!