What do you use to undo mistakes in your bracelets? page 6
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 7 months ago by horses13
I also tie my knots really tight so it is really hard to get my mistakes out and I make a lot of those.😂🤦‍♀️
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 7 months ago by horses13
I also I don’t wear earrings because I hate them and I put my tight riding helmet on everyday and earrings don’t work with it.
Union1663
Advanced
Union1663
3 years, 7 months ago by Union1663
I use either a needle or toothpick
EveyWeep
Professional
EveyWeep
3 years, 7 months ago by EveyWeep
I use a crochet needle because it’s not as sharp and won’t mess up the string
Star44
Bracelet King
Star44
3 years, 7 months ago by Star44
@tflame use a pin
geelaa488
Professional
geelaa488
3 years, 7 months ago by geelaa488
I hv pretty long nails and i find that it hurts my nails and damages them trying to undo knots in alphas, but mine r thin so. Anyway i use a needle, if its an alpha i can pull down the knot of the top string and just pull the base string out way easy from the top. Then the top knot just unravels itself. I know it sounds weird but i cant better explain it.
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 7 months ago by bunny9
I would use a safety pin and
if ur using a clipboard to keep down ur bracelet I would just secure the safety pin too that it if you have a hole towards the top
If you secure your bracelets using a fusion and pins I would then just on the safety pin to the same surface that way you always have it
serrashy00
Professional
serrashy00
3 years, 7 months ago by serrashy00
I use a knot breaker
serrashy00
Professional
serrashy00
3 years, 7 months ago by serrashy00
Lol it is very useful and easy to carry around
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 6 months ago by kmmorell
I always have a safety pin attached to the hole/circle in my clip board metal head thingy. I just find the middle between the 2 knots stick it in and pull down. super easy.