keeping inspiration!!
sillpickle
Bracelet King
sillpickle
4ย years, 2ย months ago by sillpickle
hello, I started making bracelets around early 2019 and have loved making them since. my main problem is that when knotting a bracelet, I often get bored and start a new one before eventually finishing the current bracelet (if that makes sense). I was wondering if anyone had any tips on staying inspired and interested in the bracelet you're currently working on! thanks in advance lol
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years, 2ย months ago by halokiwi
I feel it helps to listen to podcasts or radioplays while knotting. If the pattern isn't too complicated you could also watch TV or YouTube during it. Phone calls are also a thing you can do while knotting.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4ย years, 2ย months ago by Someone_
I agree with what has been said previous. Something I sometimes tend to do with a pattern I am not totally crazy about; is to do small sections here and there, and then take a break to go and do something else and then come back to it, after a small while. ๐Ÿ™‚
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4ย years, 2ย months ago by BeadGirl16
@sillpickle happens to me all the time. Sometimes I just have to force myself to work on a bracelet if I want/need to get it done. But basically reiterating what @halokiwi and @Someone_ said, I like to listen to music or an audio book and make a small goal for myself to get one section or a few rows done on the bracelet.