m Emotional Attachment to Bracelets
emily_joy
Skiller
emily_joy
1 year, 6 months ago by emily_joy
Anyone else get oddly attached to their bracelets? I find it a little ironic that they’re *friendship* bracelets but i have a hard time making th
emily_joy
Skiller
emily_joy
them for other ppl lol^
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 6 months ago by halokiwi
For me it depends what my intention is while making the bracelet. If I make it for myself, of course I would not give it away. But mostly I make bracelets because I enjoy the process.
mrs_jordan
Bracelet King
mrs_jordan
1 year, 6 months ago by mrs_jordan
I have to make the bracelet with someone in mind or I get too attached. I rarely make them for others or sell them now a days.
senor
Bracelet King
senor
1 year, 6 months ago by senor
yeah what @halokiwi said. if i know the purpose is to give away, i can know that ill be not having it but if someone asks for a bracelet when the original purpose is for myself, i’ll be like nah bro i’ll make u a new one
Bracelet King
1 year, 6 months ago by 6212
I get so attached I will make a bracelet for someone finish it and decide I want to keep it
emily_joy
Skiller
emily_joy
thank you guys for your feedback. maybe i just need to practice that @halokiwi but @6212 that’s exactly my problem haha, glad it’s not just me! 😊
feiwafeiwa
Bracelet King
feiwafeiwa
1 year, 6 months ago by feiwafeiwa
I have the same problem! I like to take photos of bracelets before I give them away. I've made duplicates before to help with this 😊
bluesky716
Bracelet King
bluesky716
1 year, 6 months ago by bluesky716
I have had emotional attachment to bracelets because I wear certain ones all the time and they hold memories and I feel bad when someone ask if they can have one of them I will say I can make them one of the patterns I am wearing but won’t give them the bracelet they asked for
Remah
Skiller
Remah
1 year, 6 months ago by Remah
I refuse to sell them no matter what or how big the price is. I attach to them⚰️