How do I put an odd number of strings on a Keyring?
Doggo98765
Skiller
Doggo98765
1 year, 9 months ago by Doggo98765
I'm so confused!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
1 year, 9 months ago by oceanknot
When you fold the string in half to make a larks head knot, instead of making the two sides equal length, make one side much longer than the other. Then, after you have attached all your strings, “pair” the tail with another base string and knot over it for a couple of rows. When it’s too short to knot on to, push it to the back and cut it the excess once you finished the keychain. I hope that makes sense!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
1 year, 9 months ago by oceanknot
Those instructions were only for the odd string btw. All the other strings just attach normally
_haileyom_
Bracelet King
_haileyom_
1 year, 9 months ago by _haileyom_
What I do i
_haileyom_
Bracelet King
_haileyom_
1 year, 9 months ago by _haileyom_
Sorry, message sent early 💀. I’m not good at typing on my iPad. Anyways, what I do is take one string the same color as my leading string and loop it onto the key ring, but make one side longer, if that makes sense.
bluesky716
Bracelet King
bluesky716
1 year, 4 months ago by bluesky716
I would find an even number in my pattern and cut those string then with the last string would be my loop color I would take that bundle of string and make it as long as the rest of your strings but don’t cut it then mark out where you want the loop to start then use the bundle of string to make your loop then you should have all your strings and then your background color is been knotted in to the bracelet easily that’s the string used to make the loop as well
Nini563123
Bracelet King
Nini563123
1 year, 2 months ago by Nini563123
When you make a keychain with an odd number of strings you add 1 more for the leading string Example:15 base strings + 1 leading string=16 strings but if your pattern has an odd of strings with the leading string(Example:14 base strings + 1 leading string =15 strings) you can just add a string or remove a string 😉
Nini563123
Bracelet King
Nini563123
1 year, 2 months ago by Nini563123
Odd number of strings*