Skiller
keilyn
2 years, 5 months ago by keilyn
Thank you so much!
bluestreak
Professional
bluestreak
2 years, 5 months ago by bluestreak
Hello! I recommend making an Instagram account to help promote your business. Posting pictures can help potential buyers know what their going to get!!
billiwipi
Professional
billiwipi
2 years, 3 months ago by billiwipi
hi, i want to start an etsy shop and i was wondering how to package the bracelets?
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
2 years, 3 months ago by maya3456
@billiwipi it depends on what shipping method you are using, bubble mailers work great though! I wrap mine up in tissue paper and once they are all wrapped up they go in a mailer.
billiwipi
Professional
billiwipi
ok thx 😇
elliebear3
Bracelet King
elliebear3
2 years, 3 months ago by elliebear3
Hi, I'm also living in Canada and I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store for alpha patterns and other crafty things. I would be using Canada post to ship my items and I'm curious as to what you're charging to ship through Canada post?
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
@elliebear3 good question! I offer free shipping, but price my items accordingly. Check out the find a rate feature on Canada post and also look into oversized lettermail- I use it for within Canada as it is cheaper!
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
@elliebear3 oversized lettermail stamps are only about 2 dollars each!
billiwipi
Professional
billiwipi
Hi again, i was also wondering how many bracelets do you make? like if you're selling chevrons, how many of them would you make?
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
@billiwipi it's up to you! I do recommend having at least a few made when you start the shop, however on etsy you can set the available quantity, so if you make 1 you can sell 1 and if you make 5 you can sell 5!
billiwipi
Professional
billiwipi
great to know, thank you 👍
Blueknot
Bracelet King
Blueknot
2 years, 2 months ago by Blueknot
How do you decide on prices?
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
2 years, 2 months ago by maya3456
@Blueknot I factor in the time it takes to make it, and the cost of materials.
Unicorns4
Bracelet King
Unicorns4
2 years, 2 months ago by Unicorns4
Would you recommend a 15-year-old to start an Etsy shop? Does international shipping ever get tricky (like have packages gotten lost)?
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
@Unicorns4 the shop owner does have to be listed as someone over 18, so have an adult to act as an advisor/shop owner. also, it is very important to make sure you can be dedicated to your shop. if you have both of these things...I don't see why not! also, I have never had an international package get lost, just make sure you are using a reliable shipping method.
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
2 years, 2 months ago by ArtsyAnna
How would you start any Etsy?
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
@ArtsyAnna check out the etsy website for information about how to start your shop!
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
2 years, 2 months ago by ArtsyAnna
Is that just https://etsy.com? I haven’t really looked into anything for an Etsy yet but I hope to! If it isn’t that website what website is it? Sorry this may seem like a dumb question!
xBxthxnyx
Bracelet King
xBxthxnyx
2 years, 2 months ago by xBxthxnyx
Do you have any tips for anyone starting out? Like ways to promote the products or things to put in the names of your products
GittyFRDMN
Bracelet King
GittyFRDMN
2 years ago by GittyFRDMN
Hi I would really appreciate if people who read this can look at my shop and then pm me privately how to make it better and maybe even consider buying something!