help how do I add a tutorial using the app!. (I can use the website but I prefer the app)
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
2 years, 12 months ago by Brooke1683
Hi I’ve been wanting to make a tutorial, how do I? On the app but I can do website but I prefer the app 🙂
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
2 years, 12 months ago by oceanknot
I’ve never submitted a tutorial, but according to the FAQ “Adding tutorials to the site is possible, but the process is a little bit more difficult than adding all the other content. If you'd like to add one, you first have to prepare it in a word document or a pdf. It would be great if it follows the same structure that our current tutorials have. They're divided into steps, and each step can contain an image/video, title, and text. After all of this is done, and your tutorial is ready, just can send it to us via email. If you don't have our email address yet, please contact an admin to obtain it. Also please don't forget to mention your username, and how difficult you consider your tutorial to be. After receiving your tutorial, our moderators will take a look on it, and if everything's fine, it will be posted to the site.” I’m also pretty sure you can contact a mod for the email
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 years, 12 months ago by halokiwi
Yes, I recommend contacting a mod for the email address because you'll get a faster reply because admin receives a lot of messages.

As said before you can't submit tutorials via the app or even via the website. You have to send them via email so admin can add them to the page.
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
2 years, 12 months ago by Brooke1683
@halokiwi @oceanknot thank you guys
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
2 years, 12 months ago by oceanknot
no problem!