any tips or tricks
chloem15
Skiller
chloem15
3 years, 3 months ago by chloem15
hey guys I've just gotten out of a huge bracelet slump (from like 2-3) months and i would really appreciate it if you guys could give me any tips or tricks because my bracelets aren't looking as good as they used to be, thank you so much and i don't mind what tips you give me, even if its a tip for someone completely new to bracelets. i really appreciate it ❤️ 😊
_dreamer
Bracelet King
_dreamer
3 years, 3 months ago by _dreamer
For normals definitely segment knot (if you don’t already) and for alphas (or kinda both I guess) make sure to keep you knots loose! You still want to pull them but it will look a lot neater! My sister was having problems with her alphas being “wonky” and I helped her figure it out turns out her knots were SUPER tight and she just needed to loosen them! Also just keep at it don’t get discouraged by a bad bracelet! And if you are getting board of a certain pattern just start another one!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
When you’re making alphas, try and make your base strings thicker than the string you’re knotting with because it makes your bracelets sturdier and neater in some cases. I use crotchet, specifically Aunt Lydia’s crotchet thread fashion 3, but you could also use craft cord. Another tip is to use the flat alpha technique and the straight edges technique.