black and white string
gayboyyyyy
Advanced
gayboyyyyy
3 years, 3 months ago by gayboyyyyy
Ok so here's the deal, I like to make a lots of alphas so obviously i use a lots of black and white mostly for background and contour but, i only have thos 8 meter long package string. I literally raid every store that sells ambroidery flosse in my town and i couldn't found any package that have more than 8 meter of string. I need something like a 25 meter caus i use them a lots and i am tired of buying like 50 package of the same string and so does the cashier 😂. So obviously i look on the internet to buy some but i am a bit woried if it's not a good quality so do you have any advice on what to buy or not 😊. (also I tie my bracelets prety tightly so i need something strong caus i had proble with string that kept broking and it was frustrating)
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 3 months ago by amwatson
Dmc cotton pearl has more meters than normal embroidery floss but it’s more similar to craft cord than normal embroidery floss
gayboyyyyy
Advanced
gayboyyyyy
3 years, 3 months ago by gayboyyyyy
ok thanks i will chek that 👍
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
This isn’t a huge bundle of string, but it comes with 36 white skeins with 8.75 yards per skein. I use this brand all the time and I’ve never had any issues with it. The whole pack is also pretty cheap as well https://www.michaels.com/white-embroidery-floss-pack-by-loops-and-threads-36ct/10593169.html
Ron_Weezly
Bracelet King
Ron_Weezly
3 years, 3 months ago by Ron_Weezly
So i have not bought this, but this looked promising https://www.amazon.com/Simthreads-Spools-Bobbin-Embroidery-Machine/dp/B07G4SQRBW/ref=sr_1_57_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=white%2Bstring%2Bbulk%2Bembroidery%2Bfloss%2B25%2Bmeter&qid=1609974600&sr=8-57-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzSTlMTEVYRFo0VzRIJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzI2MDk0WTFSTzlSWExFQzVYJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1MzM3NDgxSzIwR1o0WVhLQ0k2JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYnRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
3 years, 3 months ago by baublesbyb
I would look into purchasing DMC cones in those colors. Cones are huge bobbins of the six-stranded floss and are continuous. You can buy them off of 123stitch, Amazon, and Joann's. I just bought a white cone from 123stitch and am looking forward to receiving it in a few days! 😊
Poodle
Bracelet King
Poodle
3 years, 3 months ago by Poodle
If you have a hobby lobby near you I like the crochet thread size 5 from the brand artiste