tip for using glue/clear nail polish
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
So I used to think that glue and nail polish never worked, but it actually does. First, cut the string you want to glue down short. Then, put glue on it and try to stick it to your bracelet, and it might not work, but wait a few minutes and it will kinda dry out the string, so then when you put a dot of glue onto your bracelet, it will stick down. I hope I helped if you are having trouble using glue or nail polish!
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 4 months ago by apurva
Use very, enough that it sticks but too much because you don’t want it too poke you when you’re wearing it (it you wear your bracelets).
AfriadKnot
Professional
AfriadKnot
3 years, 4 months ago by AfriadKnot
I find that using a binder clip to "clamp" down the parts I am gluing helps! Let me know if this works for you too 😊
gabrielled
Professional
gabrielled
3 years, 4 months ago by gabrielled
Personally I use clear nail polish. Are you guys using liquid Elmer's glue? And if you have tried both do you have a preference? 😊
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
@gabrielled I’ve never used nail polish, but glue sticks work fine for me. I think liquid glue would be a little hard to work with, but I’ve heard a lot of people say that you don’t even need glue/nail polish to secure your bracelet. I just do it if there’s a scrap thread poking out of the side of my alpha.