this is one of the biggest tips you will never get!
HelloGuys
Advanced
HelloGuys
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloGuys
Are you ready to hear One of the most helpful tips or hints you will ever get?
HelloGuys
Advanced
HelloGuys
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloGuys
It’s to pull hard or firm when making nots! It will make the knots much stronger and in the end it will look cleaner! 🪢❤️🥰🤗🥳
Ermira
Bracelet King
Ermira
3 years, 3 months ago by Ermira
oooh i get what you mean. But from someone who used to pull their knots very hard, i prefer to pull much more gently, and make my knots looser. This makes the bracelet much more comfortable to wear imo. as long and you keep your knot tension consistent, you can knot however you want 😊
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
Some more tips in regards to pulling tightly while knotting:

- Hold the string you are knotting onto tightly both in normals and alpha. If you don't the knot sometimes flips to the other colour if you pull too tight on the string you are knotting with.

- The first half of the knot determines its position so pull the first half as tight as you want the knot to be before making the second half.

- The tighter the knots the stiffer the bracelet, the looser the floppier the bracelet. Which you do is entirely preference. Both can look nice as long as you are knotting consistently.
sampuv00
Bracelet King
sampuv00
3 years, 3 months ago by sampuv00
pull hard or firm on the base string im knotting on to or the string im knotting with?
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
@sampuv00 I think she means to pull hard on the string you’re knotting with. However, if you keep your knots consistent, it doesn’t matter how hard you pull.
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 3 months ago by zoeyllm
You shouldn’t be pulling your knots so hard. It should feel comfortable to tie and you should not have to strain to tie them. Also pulling your knots really hard can make your bracelet actually more uneven than if they were loose.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 3 months ago by workmanha
Also be careful when you do this and make sure you have strong string because I would always break my strings and it was soooo annoying but then I get stronger string so it fixed that problem 😛
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 2 months ago by horses13
I actually suggest that you hold your base string tight then knot looser because if you pull too tight the string will break.