Camera Pictures
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 4 months ago by CakeCup
So my pictures aren't the greatest. I have a purple camera (like an actual camera. not a smartphone). I was wondering if anyone knew of anyways that I could get better quality photos. Some peoples look very professional, and mine is definitely not like that. If anyone could, that would be much appreciated!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
Make sure to take your pictures in natural lighting and have a white background if you want your bracelet to stand out. I like to add props in my photos to make them more fun, but I’m also trying to improve as well 😊
nelsone23
Bracelet King
nelsone23
3 years, 4 months ago by nelsone23
Ya I take photos with my phone but it’s just as good or better to use a camera! I always use a white background and take my pictures during the day. I also use rocks and stuff to give the picture a more lively look. I would also recommend trying different angles!!
ajbug06
Skiller
ajbug06
3 years, 4 months ago by ajbug06
Trying to take pictures outside, by a window, or during the day in general, and use a background that isn’t too busy, like a blanket or a desk.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 4 months ago by jadeflwr13
you can use a background, such as a piece of fabric or colored paper. if you take the pictures inside, you’ll want to be near a window with a lot of natural light or a bright light. if you’re outside, then you can use the natural light and any plants/ flowers to take photos