🥔 (next goal?)
/
Caterpillar 🐛 Decent, use blur
/ \ tool in photos as a
/ \ distraction 😭
/ \ /
/ kinda suck
basically suck

I don't post all my photos just in case you check my profile (because those bracelets are too bad to post). I'm really proud of my latest bracelet though.

Who else can relate? When did you get good? Are you a newbie? What are you going to get better?
alivetoliv
Bracelet King
alivetoliv
3 years, 6 months ago by alivetoliv
Excuse the formating, I made a line graph but it didn't translate well.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
When I first started I had no idea that I could make triangle ends I got really confused and almost gave up like I did last year and My bracelets looked good but the ties/loops were purely either braided ties and a button with a knotted loop. I cannot say however they were horrible because my knots were really good at the time.
alivetoliv
Bracelet King
alivetoliv
@2006_Mandy so glad you didn't give up. I knew about loops but, was still getting the hang of it earlier on. Back then, I finished one bracelet and decided I didn't like to loop anymore so, I cut it off. 😭
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I would just keep practicing! Sometimes starting with smaller projects helps you get used to the knotting. Also your photos look great! your knots are so much nicer then mine! I think your at the pro level. Just keep practicing and you’ll get better
alivetoliv
Bracelet King
alivetoliv
@ Lizzie_Ann Thanks and thanks for the advice! I think your knots are pretty good. My favorite is your shaped bracelet.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 6 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@alivetoliv thanks!❤️
arts_milia
Bracelet King
arts_milia
3 years, 5 months ago by arts_milia
@alivetoliv I think your bracelets look really awesome! Personally, I am about a year and a half into my bracelet making journey, and it has definitely had its ups and down 😂 Some bracelets I make turn out great, others not so much, but I'm not really too concerned about it. I love making bracelets, so that's what's important to me, not always the end result. It is great to have a finished product I can proudly wear around town though. Good luck on your future bracelet-making journey! As long as you stick to it, I'm sure you'll improve in no time 😊
alivetoliv
Bracelet King
alivetoliv
3 years, 5 months ago by alivetoliv
@arts_milia Thanks and will do. 🙂
Deuken
Bracelet King
Deuken
3 years, 5 months ago by Deuken
I started making bracelets in late August and I feel really good about them, I love making patterns.