ATTENTION PATTERN MAKERS! I need help making an odd pattern!!!
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
3 years, 10 months ago by Meghan_J24
Hello! I have an idea for an awesome pattern/bracelet that I really want to have/make but I have no idea how to make it and I need your guyses help!!

My vision is to create a normal or maybe even a shaped bracelet with the "star of life" in the middle (or multiple, like when you repeat the pattern).You can google "star of life" images and you should find it. It is a blue, 6 sided star that has flat tips and normaly has a white line with a white snake type thing in the middle. Other colors that are associated with it are white, black, and red. I know it might be hard to do the white line and/or snake part but if you did that would be amazing. I am a EMR and I am talking my NREMT test in a few days and I am going to be going through firefighting training this next school year and it think it would be amazing to have this pattern and bracelet for myself and all of the other First Responders everywhere!

If you are able to create this design, either as a normal or shaped pattern, please add words like "ems", "emr", "emt", "medical", and any thing like that so everyone can find it! If you know of any super awesome pattern makers or anyone that could help with this please pass it on to them! If anyone is able to make it please post the pattern number here in this chat!!! Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions or anything!!! Thank you so, so , so much in advance!!! - Meghan_J24
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
3 years, 10 months ago by okbeky
do you make alpha patterns? I think this would be easier to make as an alpha but maybe not! Let me know though if you do make alphas and I can see what I can do 🙂
e_
Bracelet King
e_
3 years, 10 months ago by e_
i agree with okbeky. alphas would be best.
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
@okbeky

I started an alpha once but it was kinda difficult. I usually do normals, however I do want to learn how to do alphas better so this would give me some incentive 😂 . I would prefer a normal and/or shaped pattern but I an alpha would be totally okay!!! Thank you!
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
ill try to make the alpha one, but I'll also look into a normal one! 🙂 I'm new to making patterns but I'll try my best!
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
@okbeky

Ok cool! Don't worry if you aren't able to make it, I just thought I would throw the idea out there. Thank you and GOOD LUCK! 🙂
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
It's a great idea!! I made it but I'm tweaking it a little. The snake is a little hard to see but lemme see what I can do 🙂
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
I think this pattern size would be good for like a keychain because right now it's 27 x 31. I can make it bigger to see if the snake shows through but right now I think it would be a really cute keychain. 🙂
okbeky
Bracelet King
okbeky
Okay! I made it, it's as close as I could get without having a ton of lines to do. I tried to make it easy for you 🙂 and there's only 2 colors so that should be easy as well! It's being reviewed right now I think. So let's hope it gets approved!! Also if you don't like it tell me and I'll tweak it more 🙂Honestyey is key, don't worry I won't get upset or anything!! AND if you need help with anything feel free to pm me!!