Creating your own pattern page 3
pigglesby
Advanced
pigglesby
2 months, 4 weeks ago by pigglesby
Can someone tell me if there is a way for me to upload a photo to this app and convert it to pattern
trini2211
Bracelet King
trini2211
2 months, 4 weeks ago by trini2211
Yes! In the option alpha “create from image”

You will probably need to make some adjustments.

@pigglesby
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2 months, 4 weeks ago by EggMan
@pigglesby You can only do that on the site, and not the app. You have to use a browser to access the site.
LornaJ
Beginner
LornaJ
2 months, 2 weeks ago by LornaJ
I really need help. I am new to this whole bracelet experience, but I would really like to make a bracelet that had shamrocks on it that are kind of little with wording that said top knotch and I have really struggling if someone could please give me advice on how to do this or maybe give me a rough draft of one. I don’t know anything at this point would be very helpful. I’m gonna make this for a gift for my boss.
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2 months, 2 weeks ago by EggMan
@LornaJ I recommend making a post in the "requests" forum. That forum is dedicated to requests made by people who need/want patterns that don't exist on the site yet. Someone there will likely be able to help you. Make sure to specify the size of the pattern, and all the elements you want it to have, and have the title of the post be informative, so that people who can help will know to look at your post.

You can also look through shamrocks patterns that already exist on the site by going to the "Patterns" section, and entering the word shamrock in the "keywords" search option. You might not find the exact pattern you have in mind, but it can give you an idea of what a shamrock pattern could look like. I hope this helps.