Skiller
12lil67890
11 months ago by 12lil67890
Can I make one on the app if I’m advanced
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
11 months ago by halokiwi
@12lil67890 no, you can only create patterns on the website, not the app. You can create patterns at any rank btw and you can use the website on your phone too 🙂
12lil67890
Skiller
12lil67890
11 months ago by 12lil67890
thx but how do yo know when they have approved your pattern and but it on the site or app. 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
11 months ago by halokiwi
@12lil67890 you'll get a notification once your pattern is accepted or declined. Your pattern will be reviewed in less than a day 🙂
zosia56567
Beginner
zosia56567
10 months, 3 weeks ago by zosia56567
🙂 🙂
Tanishka
Advanced
Tanishka
8 months, 3 weeks ago by Tanishka
After creating a pattern the page shows that 'you have to enter at least 5 keywords'. what to do...what are the keywords that we should add?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
8 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@Tanishka this tutorial should be useful for you: https://www.braceletbook.com/tutorials/155_tips-for-choosing-good-keywords/

Keywords are words that describe the pattern and that make it possible for other users to search and find your pattern. For example, if you make a pattern of a frog, you add the keyword 'frog' so other users who search for a pattern with frogs in it are able to find your pattern.
MiaKatss
Professional
MiaKatss
8 months, 1 week ago by MiaKatss
how do you create normal patterns? It is so hard
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
8 months, 1 week ago by emilyyy307
@MiaKatss just click buttons and see what happens. Once you’ve got the hang of it, it should be pretty easy. If you want you can just do a simple Diamond pattern that has already been posted to do some practice
nimiiscool
Advanced
nimiiscool
7 months, 3 weeks ago by nimiiscool
Im a bit confused i can seem to change the dimention of my bracelet..
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
7 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@nimiiscool to add strings and rows in the interactive generator you just need to click the plus symbols on the sides and the top and bottom of the pattern. To remove them, you just click minus.
cjfernand
Beginner
cjfernand
7 months, 3 weeks ago by cjfernand
Can you do me a LANCE pattern
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
7 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@cjfernand for requests I recommend making a new post in the request section of the forum. This way more people will see it.

What do you mean by LANCE pattern?

Do you mean a pattern of the name Lance? Sorry, we no longer accept custom name patterns, because they are not relevant to other users. But you can create your own pattern using "write alpha" or you just pick letters from patterns of complete alphabets.

If you want a pattern of a character named Lance or of a lance, I'm sure, people are willing to make one for you. Are you looking for an alpha pattern or a normal pattern? How big should it be? When you make your post, you should include this information, because without it, people won't be able to design the pattern you are looking for.
AshBerry
Advanced
AshBerry
7 months, 2 weeks ago by AshBerry
If my pattern is rejected, will I get it back? As in, will it go back to my saved patterns? I submitted a pattern for the first time and I didn't know that it'll disappear from my saved patterns so I didn't keep a back up... 😭
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
7 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
@AshBerry yes, if it is declined, it will be back in your create patterns section. When you open the declined pattern, there will be a message on top telling you why it was declined.
xmasgibb
Advanced
xmasgibb
7 months, 1 week ago by xmasgibb
How am I able to make patterns for a bracelet with gaps in it. Like #103533. On top of that, are you able to do that when making alpha pattern or it is just for normal patterns?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
7 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
@xmasgibb you can include left out knots in both normals and alphas

For normals, click on the knot in 'interactive normal' until it changes to a left-out knot (you can left-click on a computer or long-click on a phone to get there immediately)

For alphas in 'draw alpha' left-click or long-click on the knot you want to change to a left-out knot
auberina_c
Advanced
auberina_c
7 months ago by auberina_c
I tried to submit a pattern and it got denied. So I fixed it and summited it again. Last time, it look almost 5 minutes for a reply, now, its almost been 3 hours. I'm scared if accidently deleted it or not lol. Can i get some help please? This is my first pattern 😛
FireQueen
Bracelet King
FireQueen
7 months ago by FireQueen
@auberina_c different mods are online at different times, it may take a bit for things to be accepted depending on whos online when. For me (EST), I notice more mods are on in the morning and early afternoon, rather than the evening and at night. Hope this helps!
auberina_c
Advanced
auberina_c
7 months ago by auberina_c
@FireQueen Thank You!