Creating Patterns
Morgan0327
Professional
Morgan0327
1 year, 11 months ago by Morgan0327
Hi, I know how to get on to the page for creating patterns I just don’t understand how to design one. Please help!
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
1 year, 11 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
Hi! Creating normals is a little more difficult than creating alphas, and I don't really know how to explain it, but to create alpha's you can go to the 'draw alpha' section and create pixel art or draw the image you want. For normals, you can go to the interactive normal section, and mess around with the knots until it creates a design that you like. Most of it is trial and error, I haven't found a good tutorial that explains how to do it., but it is fun to experiment and mess around.

I hope this helps, I know it isn't a great explanation
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
1 year, 11 months ago by oceanknot
To create patterns, you have to be on the website not the app. On the website, when you click on your profile, a drop down menu should appear. From there, you should see a create patterns button and that will lead you to the page where you can create patterns.
Morgan0327
Professional
Morgan0327
@Lulu_Ninja thank you this helps a lot!
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
1 year, 11 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
No problem!
xkrazyx
Advanced
xkrazyx
1 year, 11 months ago by xkrazyx
How do I find the patterns I’ve created?
Morgan0327
Professional
Morgan0327
To find patterns you’ve created they are on your profile and under a “Patterns” orange title. You might not see the pattern if it hasn’t been accepted yet.
xkrazyx
Advanced
xkrazyx
Okay thank you! What happens if it’s not accepted?
Morgan0327
Professional
Morgan0327
If it’s not accepted Im pretty sure it’ll send you a notification mentioning why it wasn’t accepted. And of course!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 11 months ago by halokiwi
@xkrazyx if it's declined, you'll get a notification that the pattern is declined. The pattern will be back in the "create patterns" section and when you open it, the decline message explaining why it was declined will be on top.
xkrazyx
Advanced
xkrazyx
Thank you!! This was very helpful 🥰🥰🥰
sacojoh
Professional
sacojoh
1 year, 10 months ago by sacojoh
hi

i want to creaet a pattern but i do not now how please help!! 🙁
Goldfish15
Bracelet King
Goldfish15
1 year, 10 months ago by Goldfish15
@sacojoh Are you trying to create a normal pattern or alpha pattern? If you want to create any sort of pattern you have to be on the website to do so. You should find a button that says ‘Create patterns’ From there you can create an alpha or a normal pattern.

For alphas you can make one from an image or you can design one by yourself. You might just have to play around with it at first. If you decide to create an alpha from image make sure to modify it. There are several tutorials on braceletbook on how to do so.

For normals you will just have to play around with the different lengths, widths, knots, and colors of your bracelet until you get it to where you want it to be.

It’s not a guarantee that your bracelet pattern will be accepted but there should almost always be a decline message attached that will explain what you can improve on.