Adding colours to Alpha patterns
euni
Bracelet King
euni
3 years, 3 months ago by euni
Hi. I have search around the forum but not seeing the answer i need. I have my alpha pattern done (only very simple but its my first attempt)
but how do i add more colours? I can only seem to get two colours to save.
Any links on tutorials would be great as i will probably have more issues along the way with generating patterns
Thanks
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
Step 1) Go to the draw alpha feature
2) Look at the thing that says “using color:”
3) Click on the color next to the thing that says “using color:”
4) Click on any pixel on the pattern.
5) It should save the color now. Hope this was helpful!
euni
Bracelet King
euni
@oceanknot Thank you, I was over thinking it. I now have the colours I need 😀
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
Don't forget to click "save" before leading "draw alpha" 😄
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
No problem! And definitely don’t forget to constantly press save, especially before you leave the draw alpha feature or else all of your work will be gone.
Forgotten3
Bracelet King
Forgotten3
3 years, 3 months ago by Forgotten3
@oceanknot I forgot to press save earlier I almost wanted to slam my laptop shut and throw it but obviously not a good Idea took a deep breath and do it again. 😂
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@Forgotten3 Good thing you didn’t throw the computer lol. I’ve definitely forgot to save before and I had to start all over. Sometimes my pattern would be different cause I couldn’t remember how I did the original.
Forgotten3
Bracelet King
Forgotten3
3 years, 3 months ago by Forgotten3
@oceanknot I mean I would never do that! But the urge to do it I was like 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I get that. My one pattern, the mod was like can you tweak this in it and I was like ok did all that went to submit and realized I forgot to save it 😭
euni
Bracelet King
euni
The save button has been tapped many times lol its only a basic pattern but I wanted to tick one thing of my "things to do" list. I have to do the keywords yet. I figured I would also make the pattern first to make sure it looked OK. We be submitting it soon.