Normal pattern generator made visual?
maddigaddi
Professional
maddigaddi
3 years, 4 months ago by maddigaddi
Does anyone know when or if the normal pattern generator will be updated to include more visual ways to create patterns? An example is the normal pattern generator on friendship-bracelets.net. I have a ton of normal patterns I want to make, but I find the current system on bb to be too confusing. I saw a video where MashaKnots talked about coding something like this for bb for her dissertation a long time ago but I haven’t seen anything yet. Thanks!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 4 months ago by oceanknot
What I like to do is to use a normal pattern generator on a different site, then transfer the strings and knot order to the generator on braceletbook. I don’t know when the generator will be added to braceletbook though. There’s also a tutorial for drawing out patterns on graph paper.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
I can give you no specific information either but I think it'll definitely come at some point 😄
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 4 months ago by zoeyllm
I've heard its coming soon, but coding is really hard.
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
@oceanknot what site do you use? i can't find a site that i like for making normals and i personally get confused with the bb one even though many people love it.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@danielle_3 It was mentioned in the original message of this forum. It’s on the other bracelet website. The only reason I’m not saying it’s name is because it’s technically promoting another website, which isn’t allowed on braceletbook. If you still can’t figure out what it is, then just message me.
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
@oceanknot ok thanks i see it now. i totally understand why you couldn't say it tho but i found the site.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@danielle_3 No problem! Honestly, I’m not sure if the message would have been removed even if I had said the name of the website, but I was just being careful just in case. I’ve seen a mod mention in a forum post that posts can get removed if they are promoting websites other than braceletbook