where can i get white and black thread in bulk?! page 2
JocelynH
Bracelet King
JocelynH
3 years, 9 months ago by JocelynH
I got my string in bulk from Michaels, I think the brand was Loops and Threads. I hope this helped!
lyssieblis
Bracelet King
lyssieblis
3 years, 9 months ago by lyssieblis
Michael's has a section where you can get individual colors, and I got a 27.3 yard skein of black colored DMC from there. I definitely recommend it, however I don't know the price or if you could find it cheaper somewhere else. If you can find it cheaper somewhere else, definitely let me know 😂
lyssieblis
Bracelet King
lyssieblis
3 years, 9 months ago by lyssieblis
Ok basically I researched it and I do not suggest Amazon or Walmart because their prices are super high, Jo-Ann (usually $1.69 per skein) or Michael's (usually $1.79 per skein) is your best bet because it looks like they have super similar prices that are pretty inexpensive compared to other places. Plus, those prices are similar to what's on the actual DMC website but you don't have to pay shipping if you go through one of those stores. Hope this helps! 😊
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 9 months ago by jgrace
Walmart, Amazon, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels are all good places to look👍
kmonkey
Professional
kmonkey
3 years, 9 months ago by kmonkey
I just got some off of Amazon
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
I look on amazon
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3 years, 9 months ago by srhamy28
I don't think anyone else mentioned this, but sullivans is really good quality embroidery floss. the site is mynotions.com. they are 25 cents per skein, so you can get a lot for pretty cheap. they also have cones of floss, but I've never bought those, so I don't know if theyre worth the money. I ended up buying like 12 boxes of black and white, with 12 skeins per box. I think it was definitely worth it. hope this helps.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 8 months ago by nev_m_07
Amazon! There’s so many bulk strings there. And also Etsy. The only thing with Etsy is that shipping can be expensive.