where can i get white and black thread in bulk?!
Bar012208
Professional
Bar012208
3 years, 9 months ago by Bar012208
hi! i’m looking for a good set of bulk black and white thread. i live in the US, so if there is a good set that can ship here that would be great🥰
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Look for black and white crochet thread
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 9 months ago by poplianna
I know they have embroidery floss in big packs of black and white at Walmart
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
3 years, 9 months ago by Disney12
I ordered a pack of black and white from Michaels. It was 4 or 5 dollars I think. It came with 18 white and 18 black.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 9 months ago by Someone_
DMC and/or Anchor (can't remember which) do black and white's in bulk on Amazon. As has been said, buying white and black crochet thread is a god send, so if you want to save a bit of money its definitely worth buying. 🙂
Bar012208
Professional
Bar012208
3 years, 9 months ago by Bar012208
thank u! i’ll try those all out
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
amazon has alot
Immy
Skiller
Immy
3 years, 9 months ago by Immy
On amazon you can buy a brand called Pllieay that does packs of black and white thread. I have bought them and tried them out and they are quite good quality. The pack i brought was a 24 pack (12 white and 12 black) but they also do a 48 pack so you get 24 of each. They were quite cheap as well. I hope this helps you! 👍
smorrissey
Professional
smorrissey
3 years, 9 months ago by smorrissey
i got the loops and thread black and white seperately from michaels. they are only 3 or 4 dollars for a pack of 36. so each skein is 13 cents, some of the cheapest good quality bulk i could find.
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
hobby lobby is super cheap, 36 skeins for 5.99
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 9 months ago by aa7648
Idk what the brand is called but I got a great pack on amazon (with free shipping) and it was 96 for like 10 dollars!!
jessyka13
Professional
jessyka13
3 years, 9 months ago by jessyka13
I know someone already said it, but Michael's sells big packs of black and white in the Loops & Threads brand. Another good idea is to get crochet thread because it's cheaper. I get mine from Hobby Lobby in a size 5
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 9 months ago by Shelly2121
I bought 24 skeins for $10 (i think) from the brand Peirich, super soft and silky,doesnt snap, and comes with bobbins
lemondrink
Bracelet King
lemondrink
3 years, 8 months ago by lemondrink
I found a nice pack of black and white at Hobby Lobby. There were 32 total skeins, 16 black and 16 white. The label said Artiste, but the label on the skein said Iris. The thread was a good quality. It hasn't snapped yet for me, and is just a tad bit thicker than DMC thread. Hope this helps! 😊
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
Loops and threads has packs of 32 skeins in black and white but you have to get the packs separate I think. There like 5 dollars for each pack.
https_ari
Bracelet King
https_ari
3 years, 8 months ago by https_ari
Walmart has packs of black and white from j.p. and coats! There string is soooo soft and really nice!
katelets
Bracelet King
katelets
3 years, 8 months ago by katelets
I like to buy white and black in bulk packs from either Joann's or Walmart. I find that both places sell really good floss that's quite durable!!
feliciag14
Advanced
feliciag14
3 years, 8 months ago by feliciag14
I get all my string from micheals
bethantoby
Professional
bethantoby
3 years, 8 months ago by bethantoby
Amazon!
lizbethx
Bracelet King