can you make an alpha without base strings??
Czyczy
Professional
Czyczy
4 years, 2 months ago by Czyczy
I really don’t know i need help
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
4 years, 2 months ago by uwucorgi
From how I'm percieving this question, I would say that the answer is no. The base strings are what you tie your knots on, and it's impossible to make an alpha pattern without a surface which you tie your knots on. I hope I percieved the question correctly and I hope I helped!
Czyczy
Professional
Czyczy
4 years, 2 months ago by Czyczy
Oh ok thanks for answering it helped🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
4 years, 1 month ago by madeleine_
Like the person above me said, it's impossible to make alphas without base strings. If you need a good tutorial, here's one by Masha Knots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVFAX9sacw&list=FLajD8ZzyLZzUvmmIU4ej_Jg&index=4&t=0s

Alphas can be pretty confusing when you've only ever done normal patterns, but the basic concept is pretty simple once you understand it. I hope this helps, good luck!
ashten
Bracelet King
ashten
4 years, 1 month ago by ashten
Nah that’s the whole point of alphas... but normal bracelets obviously don’t need base strings and in my opinion they’re way more fun to make!
MinTea
Bracelet King
MinTea
4 years, 1 month ago by MinTea
you can't make a bracelet without base strings for and alpha but using and alpha you can make different from of art. Examples are cross stitching, bead looming, and the melting bead thing
AlyssaR425
Skiller
AlyssaR425
4 years, 1 month ago by AlyssaR425
yup 👍 ❤️ 🎉
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
No, that’s what makes an alpha an alpha an gives them the ability to have so many different designs
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
@AlyssaR425 how?
AlyssaR425
Skiller
AlyssaR425
4 years, 1 month ago by AlyssaR425
no you cant, the base is what you tie the strings on, but if you make them the same color as the base string, it will blend in when you finish the bracelet. does that help? 👍