Feedback page 2
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 months, 1 week ago by Hylia224
Hiya! I've been wanting to sell my bracelets and keychains, so I'd like to get them as perfect as possible before I do.
I appreciate any and all feedback! ♡
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
3 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
@Hylia224 In my opinion your bracelets are very good and pretty! Maybe you could try to work a little bit more with your knot tension (but no one has perfect knots). In rest of that I think they're very nice! 😊
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 months, 1 week ago by Hylia224
@AlmaLlama thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind! 💛
megod19
Skiller
megod19
3 months, 1 week ago by megod19
Hi, I enjoyed reading the comments. Can someone do mine? I think that a need to work on my knot tension but it’s so hard 🙁
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
@megod19 I actually think your bracelet are so good!!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
@megod19 Your bracelets* 🙈
megod19
Skiller
megod19
3 months, 1 week ago by megod19
@AlmaLlama Oh thank you! I think that I'm too critical (over myself). I often struggle to finish my bracelet cuz I don't like how they are 😢 I really want to work on the beginning/end of my bracelet but i find it hard when i use a thicker string (crochet). If you have any tips 🙂 Thx for your feedback 🙂
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
@megod19 Ofc! 😊
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
3 months ago by leviOsa_09
can someone give me feedback on mine?
megod19
Skiller
megod19
3 months ago by megod19
@leviOsa_09 Wow, you are so talented. I'm not at the same level as you, but I noticed that you could loose your knots when you have a row with the same color and knot thighter when you have a lot of differents colors in the same row to have a more uniforme bracelet. I struggle with the same thing. I don't know if that makes sense for you. I hope that I'm clear, english is not my first language.