Feedback
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
2 months, 3 weeks ago by emilyyy307
Hello! I thought I’d make this topic so people could get feedback so they could improve on bracelet making! So if you want feedback post in this topic and someone might tell you what to do better. Could someone give me some feedback??
starevans
Skiller
starevans
2 months, 3 weeks ago by starevans
Your bracelets are very diverse and well knotted! The only thing I’d work on is ensuring your edges are straight (look up straight edges technique if you’re not already familiar). Other than that, I think you’re really good!
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
@starevans Thank you!!! I will definitely look into that
lynx123
Bracelet King
lynx123
2 months, 3 weeks ago by lynx123
Could I have feedback on my bracelets? especially tiny patterns, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but they never look very good.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
2 months, 3 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
Ohh can I have some feedback about my bracelets? 😛
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
@Vivi_knotz you’re bracelets are very pretty and nearly flawless. The only thing I can think of is maybe tying your knots tighter. I really only noticed that in your recent Chevron though
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
2 months, 3 weeks ago by FANGIRL88
what part do u exactly need feed back on?
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
@lynx123 your bracelets are nearly flawless. I think your bigger patterns are absolute perfection no room for improvement from what i see. But I’m far from a bracelet expert. I would say you could try the straight edges technique for smaller bracelets. Small bracelets are really difficult for me so I should not be the one giving advice
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
@FANGIRL88 really anything I could improve. O
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
Whoops. I need advice on both alphas and normals
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
ok
trini2211
Bracelet King
trini2211
2 months, 3 weeks ago by trini2211
Can you give me feedback? 😄
FANGIRL88
Skiller
FANGIRL88
i looked at some of your photos on your acount. maybe u can try to make the edges of your bracelets more straight? idk thats what is seen from some of the pictures
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
@trini2211 your bracelets or beautiful. One thing to try though is to make your edges a tiny bit straighter. Other than that your bracelets are flawless
trini2211
Bracelet King
trini2211
2 months, 3 weeks ago by trini2211
Thank you!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
@emilyyy307 thank you! Ok… yeah I’ll try doing tighter knots with my chevrons! ♥️ Thank you for the feedback!! 😛
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
@Vivi_knotz I think your bracelets are very neat and beautiful!! One thing that almost everybody need to work on knot is to keep the same knot tension, but in rest of that your bracelets are perfect!

Could someone give me a feedback? Especially on alphas, I'm working more at them lately (:
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
Thank you @AlmaLlama!! Yes I really do need to work on my knotting tension! I’ve been experimenting and trying to fine which is right for me! 😛
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
2 months, 2 weeks ago by emilyyy307
@AlmaLlama your bracelets are very pretty! I could only see one thing that you might be able to improve. I noticed in your alphas some of your knots are a little bit like slanted, I know that’s how they’re supposed to be. I honestly have the same issue but that’s literally the only thing that came to mind
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 2 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
Thanks for the feedback! (: