Alpha Strings Coming Loose
Phakamile
Skiller
Phakamile
3ย years ago by Phakamile
So, I finished a bracelet yesterday morning. I used Pattern #1654, and used glow string for the clouds. Now, the glow string is the string causing the problem (It frays very easily.) I'mat the very end of the bracelet. I repeated the pattern a pinch, so the last line is about line 15. The ending lead string is blue. So like I did the other strings, I cut the glow string at the back. I tied the bracelet and everything was fine. Then the glow string started coming out a bit. So I cut it back to the length it was. Then it happened again. And again. I tucked it into another string that crossed across the back. This is more of a temporary solution as it is already coming out again. I don't what to add nail polish or anything, I want to keep it just to embroidery thread. Anyone have any ideas for a solution?
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3ย years ago by Vivi07
Only thing that i can think of it nail polish. I have been using PVA glue recently as its softer
Phakamile
Skiller
Phakamile
Thanks!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3ย years ago by oceanknot
If itโ€™s long enough, you could try tying a knot to keep the neon string from becoming undone
Phakamile
Skiller
Phakamile
It was long enough I was able to tie it into the main end knot! Thank you!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3ย years ago by oceanknot
no problem! Iโ€™m glad it worked