DMC COTTON PERLE 5
LunaHorse
Professional
LunaHorse
3 years ago by LunaHorse
For those who use DMC threads, I need some help with picking colours for making rainbow themed bracelets. Want at least 15 colours that would go well together to form a rainbow thanks. I will be using the Perle Cotton 5 thread. Thanks.
PandaParty
Professional
PandaParty
3 years ago by PandaParty
To find those would be really hard a specially if you will be buying from a normal craft store. I would recommend going online but still it would be difficult. I would recommend even more for you to use multicolored threads. I really hope this helps
LunaHorse
Professional
LunaHorse
3 years ago by LunaHorse
Why would it be difficult ?
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years ago by danielle_3
if you live near a michaels or another craft store that sells embroidery floss then i would just go buy it in the store if you can. it is also easier to match the colors and see how they would look together when you can see them in person. you won’t be able to see how they look together in a bracelet until you try it but hopefully it turns out good!
LunaHorse
Professional
LunaHorse
3 years ago by LunaHorse
I’m in the U.K and currently all craft stores have been shut up and not due to open up until mid April and I won’t be able to get to a store as would have to use public transport and with what’s going on I can’t do that. That’s why I have to shop online. So until it’s all goes over , I have no way of getting to a craft store.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years ago by oceanknot
What pattern are you making?
LunaHorse
Professional
LunaHorse
3 years ago by LunaHorse
Fishbone chevrons for now.
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years ago by Vivi07
I also live in the UK and it is very annoying that all the craft shops are shut :/ but I got my threads on Amazon for a really good price, and they have a wide selection aswell. I usually don’t get DMC threads because they’re quite expensive to order as well as the shipping costs, so I just but from Amazon. Amazon also do variegated thread if you want that.
Vivi07
Bracelet King
Vivi07
3 years ago by Vivi07
*buy