WHERE DO I GET EMBROIDERY FLOSS?
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 1 month ago by Smooshy
I live in Australia and I have absolutely NO IDEA where to get floss HELP!!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 1 month ago by oceanknot
Since I don’t know what city you live in, I would just suggest searching craft stores near me on Google maps and hopefully you’ll find something. You can also just order online as well
rymathews
Bracelet King
rymathews
3 years, 1 month ago by rymathews
If you live near a Michaels I suggest looking there. There loops and thread brand is my favorite super high quality and super cheap
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 1 month ago by bunny9
Uh oh I'm not from there but if there is a Micheals, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, maybe even Walmart or Target? Essentially any craft store will probably have one of you can check you local sowing project shop. Thinking out loud maybe wherever you can buy a sowing machine cuz around it should be supplies used for sowing so needles, fabric, and embroidery floss.
Or if none of that works there is always the internet 😂
Try Amazon for some cheap threads in bulk
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 1 month ago by Smooshy
@rymathews @bunny9 @oceanknot would this be worth buying? https://www.walmart.com/ip/100-450Pcs-Cotton-DMC-Multi-Colors-Cross-Floss-Stitch-Thread-Embroidery-Sewing-Skeins-Home-Arts-Crafts-Art-Accessories/770293580?selected=true
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
Yeah I think that would work, except I’d probably suggest buying the one with 100 colors because the other one is like 43 dollars, which is kind of a lot for embroidery floss even though there’s more colors, so I guess it’s up to you
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
But honestly, pretty much any embroidery floss would work for bracelets, so don’t worry about it too much
X_Chloe_X
Bracelet King
X_Chloe_X
3 years, 1 month ago by X_Chloe_X
Hi, i am in NZ which is really close to Australia. I am not sure if you have this store called "TheWarehouse" ? But i got some there for a cheap price and it dosent fray or anything.
june412406
Bracelet King
june412406
3 years ago by june412406
maybe try everythingcrossstitch.com i’m not sure if it’s in australia but you can online order embroidery floss of multiple brand and types from their website.
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years ago by bunny9
@Smooshy I think that would be with it if you are looking for a variety but I don't think there multiple bunches of one color (like 4 bunches of white its just offers one) if you have in mind a specific pattern just make sure there are colors in the pack that you can use and that it would be enough☺️
And DMC is a pretty good thread brand. I think it's worth buying
Hope my opinion helps
happypuppy
Bracelet King
happypuppy
3 years ago by happypuppy
I would go on Amazon
Ada_Grow05
Professional
Ada_Grow05
3 years ago by Ada_Grow05
Any craft store or Amazon. DMC is my personal favorite brand
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years ago by cowboys
I always go to Michaels and have never had a problem with the floss- highly recommend Michaels-
may26
Bracelet King
may26
3 years ago by may26
Amazon is the best way to get string it’s Nice and soft
kb_ines
Bracelet King
kb_ines
3 years ago by kb_ines
I always buy dmc threads but i highly recommend Amason they very soft.
Night_Owl
Bracelet King
Night_Owl
3 years ago by Night_Owl
Amazon usually has alot of great embroidery floss. For example, https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D7V3Q9S/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=Qil0BcmCWW4hBsf2qw6bvQ&hsa_cr_id=7516364770902&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=347656aa-a586-459a-a0d9-7bc018c2cfb3&pd_rd_w=ub9Lt&pd_rd_wg=CADva&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0_img
Also I have found that Pllieay specifically is a really good brand and the embroidery floss is a decent price.
reedy12
Bracelet King
reedy12
3 years ago by reedy12
Hi I live in Australia too and I shop at spotlight if there is a local one near you or it is really easy to shop online or otherwise at your local craft store 😊
ella1618
Advanced
ella1618
3 years ago by ella1618
You can get it at Micheals or any other craft store.Also there are a lot of different types of embroidery floss on amazon
reedy12
Bracelet King
reedy12
2 years, 12 months ago by reedy12
Or linecraft as well. Just found that one and their prices are pretty good.
itsssaddie
Advanced
itsssaddie
2 years, 12 months ago by itsssaddie
im not sure if there's a way to use amazon down there, but i recommend amazon, since they have really good quality thread for a great price.