scrap patterns!
empalacios
Bracelet King
empalacios
3 years, 6 months ago by empalacios
I have way more scraps than I know what to do with? Suggested patterns for scraps?? I’ve already made so many rag rugs 😫
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 6 months ago by oceanknot
I use my scraps for literally almost every single alpha bracelet I do. If you go to my profile, the cactus bracelet I did was made from almost entirely scrap thread, other than the base strings. I don’t specifically look for patterns that are meant to use scraps, I just look through them whenever I’m making a bracelet.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
*An alpha bracelet
empalacios
Bracelet King
empalacios
@oceanknot Right! That’s what I usually do, some maybe I’m rather looking for good alpha patterns! Lol
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
Lol 😂 Feel free to look through my to-dos, I don’t have that many though
empalacios
Bracelet King
empalacios
@oceanknot will do! Thanks!
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
No problem 😊
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Look for a pattern with lots of colour changes or change colours a lot in a normal bracelet, or even try making a variegated backdrop using the scrap thread you have
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 6 months ago by landrenee
you could do #53306 there are a lot of colors in the balloons but you don't need too much string for it
Deuken
Bracelet King
Deuken
3 years, 6 months ago by Deuken
@empalacios #36730
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 6 months ago by danielle_3
a great way to use your scraps is an alpha pattern. you can use them for the background and just make a multicolored background with something in the middle like maybe your initials or something. you can also make a ladder alpha rainbow. masha knots has a tutorial on her youtube channel for that.
Addie09
Professional
Addie09
3 years, 6 months ago by Addie09
Addie09
Professional
Addie09
3 years, 6 months ago by Addie09
I haven’t made it yet but I have it in my to-dos and it seems like it would be a great pattern for scrap threads!
empalacios
Bracelet King
empalacios
Thank you everyone!!