PLEASE HELP!!!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 6 months ago by Elise64
My background string ALWAYS tangles unless I put it on a bobbin!! And a bobbin is SO hard to work with when you’re knotting a bracelet! I try just like folding it up as if it was in those little paper things when you just get string, but it just won’t work and it tangles. I think it’s because I don’t have my own room, and I can’t keep people from using the stool that I work on and then they just put things on it and the strings just get all messed up, but Idk. Please help me!!
sofiaskate
Professional
sofiaskate
3 years, 6 months ago by sofiaskate
When making alphas I tape my background string down at the top. I don't tape them down at the bottom because doing that makes it harder to do the knots. Also, when taping your background strings down, do not tape them in a pile, tape them spread out.
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 6 months ago by Basilology
You can cut a little bit of the background string and add more when you need it.
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 6 months ago by landrenee
if i don't have a bobbin i wrap the string up and tie a rainbow loom band around it. but usually i use bobbins, i don't have an issue knotting with them
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 6 months ago by oceanknot
If I’m having issues with the background string getting tangled, I remove it from the labels or bobbin and I just hold it as one embroidery floss clump(if that makes sense). It makes knotting a lot easier.