Ever get 1/4 way thru a 25 string alpha and then have to undo it all????
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
3 years, 6 months ago by novaphina
..............yeh it sucks. I am doing it as a backward alpha and the knots are not square right now... I decided that the base strings were not fat enough so I am going to undo it all and split the knotting strings in half so they are skinnier because I don't feel like starting over and wasting string. btw I am doing a qr code (in my todos) and it is just black and white. Wish me luck!!
OwObama
Professional
OwObama
3 years, 6 months ago by OwObama
Yes... I just ended up making my base strings too short on accident and realized that there was no way I had space to finish it. I ended up just placing that away somewhere to forget about instead of finishing it, I was more upset about the waste of string than I was about the wasted effort. Either way, I DEFINITELY wasn't gonna sit there undoing all the knots. I still cringe about it to this day, and I learned my lesson. I measure and double-measure every base string now.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
If I get 2 rows after a mistake and I have to unknot even just 1 or 2 rows I cringe and procrastinate untying the knots
narbruh
Bracelet King
narbruh
3 years, 6 months ago by narbruh
I usually try to arrange the knots and just not untie it but it makes the bracelet end up looking weird 😢 😂
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 6 months ago by kmmorell
I just give up. I don't even bother using a safety pin to undo it. I cut the base strings cuz they are usually long enough for a kechain, or ill cut it up and use it as my scraps.