Extra string
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 6 months ago by allialexis
Hi, so I’m making pattern #13086 and there’s 19 base strings. I cut 19 strings for the base and it’s been going good. But right now I just started Harry and I now have 21 base strings. Idk how those got there bc I never added them in. I recounted the knots in th beginning and the strings on top, it’s 19 strings but these extra string just appeared. How can I get rid of them without ruining the bracelet?
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 6 months ago by oceanknot
I think you put the number for a different bracelet, but I think that you should just ignore the extra base strings if you haven’t already started knotting on them. Make sure that it’s also not just an old leading string.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
@oceanknot Whoops yeah i meant #13068. I think I started knotting on them a while back into the bracelet, but I don’t understand how I never saw them I was doing extra knots.
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
I don’t think this will help you much now, but maybe try using a different color for your base strings if you don’t mind the look because it will be less confusing.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
@ocean,not thanks for the tip 🙂 I’ll use it for my next alpha and thank u once again for responding! 💗
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
No problem, happy to help 😊