Bottom Getting knotted, Help!
CoconutPIE
Advanced
CoconutPIE
3 years, 7 months ago by CoconutPIE
How do you stop the bottom of the strings from getting tangled and knotted?
ameliapb
Bracelet King
ameliapb
3 years, 7 months ago by ameliapb
It kinda depends on the string you use some tangle more easily than others, but I would generally just recommend only trying to untangle the string you are about to use instead of undoing the entire ball every time.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 7 months ago by halokiwi
I recommend also spreading out the strings so they lay next to each other and don't cross a lot.

And if you do need to untangle them untangle them the same way you untangle long hair - starting from the bottom and slowly working your way up to the top.
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 6 months ago by uwucorgi
It’s somewhat inevitable :/ if you’re starting a bracelet or making a bracelet w longer threads then it’s gonna happen no matter what from my experience. Just make sure to unknot the threads of the bracelet you’re working on every so often
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 6 months ago by jadeflwr13
i have the same problem, especially with alphas where there are a lot of colors. just try to attach your bracelet to a table or another flat surface so you’re able to spread out all of your strings more 🍁🕸🌙
aukse
Professional
aukse
3 years, 6 months ago by aukse
there’s not reallt much you can do but make sure to keep your strings sectioned
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 6 months ago by kmmorell
Section your string while you are working, and if they do get tangled, only pull one string straight up (the same way your strings are laid) if you only pull 1 string the others should just slip out
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 5 months ago by uwucorgi
that's inevitable tbh :/ just make sure ur periodically unknotting the strings
Deuken
Bracelet King
Deuken
3 years, 5 months ago by Deuken
@CoconutPIE I've seen people keep their string on bobbins to prevent tangling.