how to knot looser
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 6 months ago by Elise64
So I absolutely LOVE the way @Racoon knots her bracelets, they look like they’re knotted really tight but the bracelet is so flimsy like in her staggered chevron tutorial thumbnail they look so flimsy. How do I knot like that?
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 6 months ago by oceanknot
I actually really like tightly knotted bracelets. I think everyone just has their own style. I tie my knots as tight as what feels right to me, but they’re literally so flimsy. I can actually bend my alphas. Masha knots said that her knotting style changed over time in one of her videos, but there’s no right or wrong way to knot. Every bracelet is unique. 😄 👍
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3 years, 6 months ago by srhamy28
when I was struggling with knot tension, what I did was watch one of mashas real time knotting videos and tried to emulate her knot tension. I watched her real time knotting tips and tricks, and seeing her knot as well as the tips she gives in that video really helped me. hope this helps.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
I have a problem, I am making a keychain and it bumps in in out, if you don’t know what I mean look at my profile. The white part is bumped up but I can bump it in and out
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Can someone answer because I wanna change my profile picture lol
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
🥺🥺